Eight: Worst

Mina was walking by herself to her clasroom when she spotted Momo. She was playing fight with her Beta and Gamma friends. She gasped when Momo got thrown onto the ground by the Gamma and they laughed altogether.

The Gamma gave Momo a hand to stand her up and he helped her rub off the dirt on her clothes. As Momo look up, she saw Mina and her eyes sparkled.

'Minari~' Momo waved as she run towards the PureBred Omega. Everyone looked and was amazed by the Zodiac's beauty.

'What? Are you hungry again?' Mina scoffed.

'Hey, no! I mean, the pork bun you gave me was good but I really just wanna walk with you' Momo smiled.

The two walked together.

'You know, I really can't believe you're a Zodiac' Mina chuckled.

'W-wae?? Is it because I eat a lot and I'm gonna get fat?' Momo pouted, pretending to wipe her non-existent tears.

'Well, that's one of the reasons, but no' Mina scoffed. 'You're just way... hmm, too bubble and friendly'

'Isn't that good? I'm gonna make lots of friends!' Momo opened her arms and pretending it was the amount of friends she was gonna make.

'Yeah but, the others don't seem intimidated by you. They don't treat you as Zodiacs, you know? I just saw you got thrown out on the ground. Normally when it's the lower ranks being friends with an Alpha, the Alpha has to always win and get their way' Mina uttered.

'Well, I don't like being treated so highly and mighty. It's just too boring' Momo walked with her hands on her nape. 'I like making friends, you see.'

'Well, you have powers so I guess that's okay since you won't get bullied' Mina shrugged.

'Have you?' Momo asked in curiousity.

'Of course, every Omega and lower ranks has' Mina said it with smile.

Mina stopped walking when she noticed Momo isn't walking beside her anymore. She turned around to see a serious Momo.

'I've decided!'

'What?' Mina asked.

'That I, Hirai Momo, will protect you! I, Hirai Momo will fight off the bullies!' Momo said, determined.

Momo looked at Mina in the eyes. 'I'll protect you, Mina. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise'

Mina was a little bit surprised yet she smiled. She walked and didn't say anything.

'Woah, hey! Wait up! You don't believe me?' Momo caught up to Mina who's not looking at her.

'What are you gonna do? Offer them food?' Mina chuckled.

'No! I will fight them like this RAWR! And this WAH!!' Momo walked as she pretends she was fighting someone.

'Violence is againsts the rules, you know?'

'What? Really? Hmmm, then I'll yell at them'

'That's againsts the rules too'

'What? You student councils are too strict. Hmmmm, ima tell you them that they're mama don't love them because she didn't make them sandwich' Momo huffed.

Mina chuckled, 'That'll work, I think'

'Woah, what? Really? Alright! Bullies better watch out for me now!'