Nineteen: Tainted

The sound of big cannibal vultures screaming for food. The huge creatures of animals fighting for food. While the Eves train with their Loyal Vessels in the garden. The sounds of preys in fear of being hunted by the new residents can be heard echoing the wide and vast greenfields of the Hidden World.

Momo ran as fast as she can and jumps on the running huge lion that wants to survive and live its life peacefully. Everyone was in their sports attire. This is how they start their days as they get accustomed to the Hidden World

"Unnie! Hold it, tight!' Tzuyu yelled and aimed her newly claimed bows and arrows from her trainings. She concentrated. A whirpool of water snaked around Tzuyu and connected with the tail of the arrow. Tzuyu breathes and calms.

"Woah" Capricorn and the other senior Zodiacs were all impressed, Pisces was very impressed too though she didn't show it. She was just there, just finished hunting and watching from afar while everyone is busy watching the youngsters hunt their food.

Tzuyu opens her eyes with determined look and shoots the arrow. The tail of water became restless pushing through in a fast pace speed.

The prey growls in fear as everyone anticipates Tzuyu's first hunt until the tail of water went slow and soft then it got flicked out of the way. The lion shook Momo off and ran away. Everyone looked Jeongyeon holding a fire up on her finger.

"Try again, Lil' sis" Jeongyeon smirked. Jeongyeon puts more power making the fire bigger until she makes a big fireball.

"Ouuu" Aries who is also a fire sign was quite impressed in the amount of Jeongyeon's control of her power.

This was their first lesson. The youngsters was so used in letting their anger on and lets out their power with completely no control of it. The youngsters thought it'd be easy to start with the basics but they were wrong.

Jeongyeon became breathless balancing her power in slow pace to make a controlled fire. She gave her all to throw it out to the escaping lion. The fireball was powerful and is running in a fast pace. The lion screeches, scared of its life but the fireball completely went out when a wall of sturdy steel-like ice blocks its way. The wall of ice melts revealing Chaeyoung in the back. Chaeyoung smirks, "I guess the half of the meat's mine'

Chaeyoung raises her hand with a determined expression. Slowly, a chunk of ice builds up until it became a shiny and firm spear. It was sharp, alright. Like REALLY sharp that the sunlight reflects at the end of the tip, enhancing its sharpness. Chaeyoung aims and runs to throw the spear with all she's got. The lion tries its best to run faster but it was gonna hit him. But a sturdy barrier blocked Chaeyoung's spear.

Momo makes another barrier under her and got on it. "No one gets more meat than me, Strawberry Princess" she chuckles and rides her barrier to catch the lion. If there's a greater wall other than Chaeyoung's, it'll be Momo's. It's her specialty and Pisces said it would be very useful as a defence.

"Ouuuu" Namjoon raises his eyebrows.

Momo focused on controlling her barrier as she's a meter away from the escaping lion. Momo jumps and everyone anticipated again but momo landed on what it felt like, a barrier. She made a small platform just enough for her that she is now riding.!

"Morning warm up is done. It's time to eat" Pisces on her with her loose pants that shows her V shape body and a black sports bra as she carries a whole deer on her shoulder.

The lion dropped on the ground in exhaustion, fear and hypertension. "Eh? I thought we're hunting for our meat this time?" Momo whined.