Eighteen: Purpose

It's been ten days since each Zodiacs, Eves and Loyal Vessels swent into their own dimensions. As they try so hard to find their way back, they're exhausted in training. No one in the new generation has come back yet but Pisces, as the guardian of the world was able to come back in two days. No scratches or no hint of exhaustion.

The training in each dimensions consists few things. First, they have to handle their auras perfectly and use it longer. Second, they have to find out their weaknesses. Each door is the physical version of each zodiacs' power. They can't use nor handle their powers perfectly if they dont know their true selves and the signs deep within them.

Jeongyeon found herself alone in a forest. She's been in that forest for the longest time and had to survive the attacks of the beasts in there. She was breathless. She hadn't eaten and she's running out of aura. She'll be corrupted if she doesn't get out of that place.

Then she heard rustling on behind the bushes. She alerted.

'Who's there?' She asked, trying to feel someone's presence.

Then another rustling on the opposite sides. As it circles around her. Jeongyeon stayed ready for the attack. Someone's playing with her.

Then a big massive white lion came out of the bushes. Its eyes of gold contrasts the white fur it has. It was elegantly beautiful. Jeongyeon stayed her ground, ready to fight.

'My child' A gentle voice called. 'Don't be afraid, my child. I'm the soul within you. You carry my traits and heart.'

The breeze in the trees could be heard. There was a tempo into it. Slow. Measured. Jeongyeon's breathing slowly matched with it. Jeongyeon tried to look for the voice to follow it but the voice is everywhere. Then her eyes landed on the lion's eyes of gold. It spoke to her. It connected with her.

Then a memory came flashing in her. She saw lots of lion statues, rituals, festivals, and people worshipping the same beautiful white lion in front of her. But greedy humans killed the lion for a bag of gold coins. Jeongyeon came back. It was fast and felt like a glimpse. But she saw it. The greedy humans' sins.

'L-Leo' Jeongyeon whispered.

'That's right, my child. I'm your Zodiac' The white lion sat elegantly. 'I've been with you your whole life. I know you more than anyone. I know your purpose and your weaknesses; things you like and you dislike; Your anger; Your worries; I am you and you are me.'

Jeongyeon could make the idea of it but she believes the lion in front of her is Leo, her Zodiac.

'Come, child. Let me show you who you truly are' And a bright blinding white light appeared.

————————————-

Pisces and the grown up zodiacs are relaxing and having a cup of tea when they heard a door banged. It's one of them.

'Well, well. I wonder which zodiac that's able to connect with their signs.' Capricorn put down his cup of tea as they follow behind Pisces.

The room that consisted the doors to each Zodiac filled with a strong calming scent of dawn. Another door opened and a strong coffee scent mixed with the morning dusk.

'Ha...ha..!' The two girls that first came out. Leo and Taurus. Both are gasping for air as they lay on the ground outside their own dimensions.

Then the rest of the doors opened. Libras and Aquarius opened. and revealed the exhausted Zodiacs.

'Wahhhhh! She was scary!' Chaeyoung whined. Both her and Tzuyu were soaking wet.