Twenty Two: Back pt. 2

It was surprising to see the Hidden World crew's growth. Looking at themselves in the mirror, they couldn't help but be amused at how their bodies had transformed. More toned muscles, the Zodiacs and itzy grew taller—well, except for Chaeyoung. The eves became more calm and collected. Also, their scent screams superiority but still in their submissive place. They are a lot wiser and stronger which makes the senior Zodiacs especially Pisces to be so proud of them.

But because the timezone has big ass gap between the Human World and the Hidden World, hopefully, people wouldn't notice their changes even though it's somewhat impossible to do.

Monday came and the Zodiacs whined about not wanting to go to school but Itzy was even more strict now compare to before they went to the Human World so the Zodiacs couldn't do anything but to get up and get ready for school.

—————————————
Momo's POV

I feel great! I checked out myself in the mirror in the bathroom. Damn, my abs got even more toned. Wow, I can't believe three months of training in that world is just a day in this world. I should ask Zodiac Pisces to teach me how to live in that world.

"Momo! Wake up Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, please!" Jeongyeon yelled from downstairs.

Damn, that girl is such a responisble being. It's as if she didn't worn herself out in a three months training. She still wakes up early.

I went to Chaeyoung's room first. The door was already opened so I welcomed myself in when I saw Chaeyoung lying on the ground beside her bed. Still snoring and one foot on the edge of her bed. She must've fell down while sleeping.

I chuckled.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Hey, Chaeng. Time to wake up. We're gonna be late." I tapped her forehead twice and she groaned.

It wasn't hard to wake uo Chaeyoung. You just need to be persistent on tapping her or telling her she needs to wake up and that's that. Who's hard to wake up is Tzuyu. Who turns into a beast when you wake her up into her safe haven.

Which is why I dragged a sleepy Sana in fron tof her door. Good thing the Eves slept at the vacant room in our dorm.

"Momo-chan~ I'm still sleepy and I have a spare in first block. Why am I here?" She said while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Her bed hair is so funny. She looks cute with her morning self.

"Sana-chan, Sana-chan. Hear me out, please." I plead and shook her gently a few times. "Tzuyu will be really mad at me if I wake her up but she has a class too. Will you please wake her up for me? Pretty please?"

Sana thankfully nodded. She knocked first. "Tzuyu? Wake up now. You have a class."

Sana slowly opened the door and as the door creaked open, I can feel Tzuyu's dark aura. And she's she's there glaring like a wild beast. She has ice spears floating on her side.

"Sana. Who asked you to wake me up from my sleep?" Tzuyu asked Sana in a very stern voice. I tensed.

"It was Momo-chan, Tzuyu. She said you have a class but she was afraid you'll be upset if she wakes you up." Sana innocently answered. Oh shit.

"Are you mad at me, Tzuyu?" Sana asked.

"No. But I'd been want to practice my aiming on an actual person." Tzuyu smiled creepily at me and aimed her ice spears at me.

"AHHH!" My shirt was caught and is now stuck on the wall. "T-T-T-Tzuyu? Y-you've improved y-your ai-aiming, yeah?"

After awhile, we got the maknaes to the dining area to eat. Sana went back to sleep. Jeongyeon and Wendy also has a spare just like the student council except for Mina but she did the honor to prepare breakfast for us.