One: Transferee students

Having three daughters that has one of the highest in ranks is probably the most envious thing for everyone.

Yoo Kyunglee was a Purebred that became a low ranked Alpha because he doesn't believe in those things such as dominance. He never tried hurting anyone nor dominate anyone in his life. He never went from one girl to another unlike the average Night Deities and average Alpha or Betas and sometimes Gammas. And that kind of mindset is a shame for the Alphas that even his family disowned him.

Sunghee Yoo, now the mother of his kids. A purebred Omega. She was Kyunglee's childhood best friend and he fell in love with her. Seeing Sunghee gets toyed around by multiple Purebred Alphas was probably the most awful sight he'd see his entire life.

Kyunghee decided to step in and he knew that would take a lot. He had this overwhelming rage he was feeling when he fought for his love. He beat those guys up. After that, he married his best friend and lived happily.

Not until Sunghee became pregnant with their first child. The unborn child released such strong and weird scent. Multiple deities and Alphas tried to take her wife or even take both of their lives. He had to fight and kill to protect both of his unborn child and his wife. He almost became a Night Deity himself.

Then it was finally the due date of the baby. His child has a glowing birthmark and it's gold. The baby was emitting such intense scent that's making him grow weak. Kyunglee is now more scared because his wife losing unconscious by giving birth to their child.

Until someone knocked on their door. It revealed young adult foreigners and released the most powerful scent that even Kyunglee and his wife bowed down. Kyunglee didn't know what to do.

When really the scent that was released by the four foreigners were was to protect Kyunglee's home.

What if these guys are also planning to take
away his wife and child? What can he do when these guys surely has a higher rank than him. He can't help but to automatically submit.

'Please, no! Me, kill. Wife, no. Wife—baby—born. Please—spare—wife and child!' Kyunglee bent down and pleaded. Taking out the best english he can for the foreigners to understand.

The foreigners eyes widened with the sudden gestures.

'Don't you worry. Put your head up' One of the  foreigners said. Kyunglee doesn't know english that well but he understood.

'We're here to protect you until the child is safe' The lady wearing a foreign coat with such fancy hat said gently.

'We—bad people?—no' The lady now who looks a little tan—hand gestures in gentleness that made Kyunghee and his wife understood.

Kyunglee and Sunghee felt a little bit at ease. Kyunglee stood up and reluctantly let them in.

The foreigners explained to them why they're being attacked suddenly. That's because the unborn child that's releasing a strong scent is a Zodiac. The scent attracts a lot of Night Deities because they hate the Zodiac scents. Alpha's wants the baby because they want more power and the could use the kid to gain that power they wanted.

The foreigners showed their glowing birthmarks just like his child's and they glow in different colours.

'Why—birthmarks—glow?' Kyunglee asked.

'It's telling us that another Zodiac is being born' The girl with the glowing Rose Pink birthmark, Aries, said.

'There are more of us but they're in Japan and in Seoul finding the other two unborn Zodiacs. While the others are building futures for the upcoming Zodiacs' The guy with the glowing Emerald birthmark, Capricorn, said.