Nine: Choice

Today, the Loyal Vessels are training how to have a long stamina while using their powers for hours. It was Ryujin's time to struggle to keep up as fall onto the ground exhausted.

Joy pressed the pause in her timer, 'An hour and a half almost'

Ryujin gasped for air desperately yet clicks her tongue in disappointment.

'You're so left behind Ryujin-ah' Joy uttered. She too is concern if Ryujin could ever make it. She's too far left behind in trainings. She keeps doing the same mistakes and has the lowest stamina.

'Alright. Let's see the rankings' Joy look through her wooden clipboard and read the recording she hd done to the itzy'

The other four anticipated.

'Lia: 4:34:58.

Yeji: 4:32:42.

Chaeryoung: 4:02:12

Yuna: 3:23:54

Ryujin: 1:28:19'

Joy announced. Yeji and Lia high fived each other while Chaeryoung sighed and Yuna was pretty satisfied with her record then there's Ryujin who clenched her fist and punched the ground.

———

After Joy trained Ryujin, she visited the Zodiacs were at the waterfalls who have been meditating under the falls where the gravity takes hold causing the huge amount of water break anyone's bones if they're not too careful. Yet, the Zodiacs found no difficulties staying there for almost seven hours now while deep in their minds.

'The falls wouldn't run out of water, y'all should take it easy' Joy yelled. She need too because the Zodiacs were probably deep within themselves.

The Zodiacs opened their eyes and released a massive amount of aura in several colours. The sky grumble, the lightning travels into the thick clouds in the sky.

Joy handed them their towels. She noticed the scars on some places of their bodies. Tgese Zodiacs had never been into battles yet they trained to death causing any battles to be a small piece of cake. Joy remembers those times when Night Deities are caught as prisoners and the Elders would push the kids in to the prison full of Night Deities who've actually taken lots of innocent lives.

Joy frowns with the thought.

'So? How's she?' Jeongyeonasked as she put on her shirt.

Joy caught on, 'An hour and a half'

Jeongyeon sighs, 'Can't blame her. Megaton of lightning travelling in her body is a lot. I'm actually surprised she's alive' She says blatantly.

Not because she doesn't care, it's that she's worried Ryujin wouldn't make it. Leo's power is the hardest to control because lightning travels in a speed of light which is pretty out of this world.

'She'll get there, Jeong' Joy gave the girl a pat on the shoulder.

——————————————-

Dahyun has been staying in the Zodiacs' dorm. The dorm is filled with her musky and thick peppermint scent. It's as if the dorm is another world.

'Chaeryoungie, what are you thinking of?' Jeongyeon caught Chaeryoung dazing in the balcony of the traditional home.

'I wonder how's Dahyunnie' Chaeryoung uttered.

'She's staying just fine in our dorm, don't worry about her too much' Jeongyeon ruffled the girl's hair.

'I'm just worried about her...' Chaeryoung uttered.