Thirteen: Meet up

The annual school festival is going very well. So many people came from higher to lower class. The student council didn't allow such prejudice to happen.

The Zodiacs worked as servers in the school cafe and so is same with the student council and itzy.

While the Zodiacs are all busy, a commotion was happening in the entrance. People gasped here and there as such high class people come out of the probably most luxurious limousine they could ever see. Not just one but two!

'Hey, hey. Do you know them?'

'No. But they look rich'

'They must be billionaires... why would important people be in such event?'

A tall familiar man came out with other six beautiful men to the second limousine.

'Isn't that Kim Namjoon? The third crowned prince?'

'Woah, hey, hey. I'm getting goosebumps.'

'Lower your heads!'

The whisperings filled the school's entrance. What a way to end the annual school festival on its last day.

'Namjoon-ah~' The lady in such elegant dress with her husband beside her, uttered politely.

'Ah-yes. Follow me' Namjoon said as the six men behind scattered round to make barrier between the students and the guests.

'Jeongyeon, you've been cleaning the same table for the last fifteen minutes! Will you please help your friends serve' Jeongyeon flinched as Nayeon yell at her again. It's not her fault for being a clean freak.

The line for the cafe is so long that it almost covers the whole north hallway of the school.

'Hello, I'm Chaeyoung. Let me take you to your seats, Ladies' Chaeyoung uttered as she bents down in such a gentleman way. The girls squealed and followed the shorter one.

'Ladies, would you want some water?' Wendy filled the girls' cup with water and with just that she's looking very much hot for the girls.

'Here you go, M'lady' Momo walked towards the other table and placed down their orders.

The itzy were the one handling the line and makes sure that the customers are lined up neatly.

Sana smiled as the cafe is running busy on the last day, usually they're not as busy on the last day week of the school's event but this year must be a miracle.

'Good thing the culinary students were on our side this year' Jihyo uttered as she stand beside Sana.

'Yeah, if not. They wouldn't be coming back here everyday' Mina said as she stands on the other side of Sana.

'I don't think it's the food they keep coming back on' Nayeon uttered as she stands beside Jihyo. The three looked to where the girls are looking and saw Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Wendy and Momo serving people at ease.

'Sana-chan! Sana-chan!' Dahyun came up to them looking cery worried.

'What's wrong, Dahyun?' Jihyo asked.