Fourteen: Happy Halloween.

It's already in the knowledge of all students in the campus that Zodiacs badically ran the school and the Night Deities aren't liking it.

Night Deities have been running the world with Alphas far away from the Zodiacs for a long long time. They've been quiet for almost twenty years as the Elders of the Zodiacs suddenly became aggressive as more Zodiacs were born.

It's few days before the halloween, somewhere in the night time where everyone had gone to sleep.

*BOOM!*

'W-what? What is it?' Chaeyoung jolted and the same with the other Zodiacs.

'KYAHHH!' A girl screaming was heard outside.

The Zodiacs met in the hallways as they all open their bedroom door.

'Someone broke through my barrier!' Momo uttered.

The Zodiac rushed their way out of the dorm when they saw Ryujin holding her bleeding left arm desperately running towards them.

'Ryujin! What happened?!' Jeongyeon rushed to Ryujin who she thankfully caught as the latter tripped.

'A-attack.... surprise attack...' Ryujin managed to say.

'A what?!' Chaeyoung and the other Zodiacs uttered and ran towards the Loyal Vessel's room when Ryujin grabbed ahold of Chaeyoung wrist.

Another girl came rushing outof the door. It was Chaeryoung. Her side forehead is bleeding that's running down her face. Her knuckles and her kness were scraped as if she fought someone.

''Mighty Zodiacs!' She calls out. Momo, Tzuyu and Wendy stopped in their tracks as they tries to assist the young girl but the latter only walked straight and stopped in front of Chaeyoung.

'My master...' Tears threatened to fall down int he corner of Chaeryoung's eyes.

'W-wae? What is it, Chaeyoungie?' Chaeyoung's chest heaved.

It took two seconds for Chaeryoung to kneel down in front of Chaeyoung, holding her master's hand and begged for forgiveness.

'Mianhae... Mianhae... they took her... they took Dahyun. They took the mistress.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't protect her.... I tried to take her back but theere were lots of them. They attacked when we weren't ready....' Chaeryoung uttered as she wails.

Chaeyoung just stood there. She listened but she couldn't reciprocate the idea. What's happening? Why is Chaeryoung crying? Why is she bleeding?

'W-what?'

*Ding!*

The elevator opened revealing the student council in their night gowns, looking very much worried.

'What happened— oh my god! Ryujin, what happened to you? Why are you bleeding?' Nayeon gasped as she saw Ryujin's state. She glanced at Chaeryoung who's crying and kneeling down in front of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung not talking, she walked into the Loyal Vessel's dorm. The concrete wall was shattered and the living room, there was a huge  hole that someone forcefully broke though. She walked upstairs and saw Lia groaning in pain while holding her stomach and as she walks in to Dahyun's room, Yeji and Yuna were both knocked out.

Yet, there was no Dahyun in bed nor everywhere. She looked aside and there, a note was saying:

      'Happy Halloween, Zodiacs. Meet us in the Elf Forest at dawn and you might get your Eve back'