Twenty Seven: Rainbow After the Storm

What am I even doing? Making this Red velvet fic instead of Twice. I'm really sorry guys, I swear it'll get better, I'm just going through my plot. >.<

Very short chapter but I want to lighten up the intense past chapters.
———————————————-

Instead of the hospital, everyone returened to the Hidden World. A hospital wouldn't do a thing to heal Pisces' wounds nor refill her body with the aura she lost so much. Only in the Hidden World that she can restore her aura, in her Zodiac House.

It felt a bit awkward for Seulgi to return to that world but she had to go with them because she's the only one who can enter Pisces' House since she's the only one in the history of all Pisces holder to ever be claimed as a Pisces' Eve.

Inside, she cared for the unconscious Pisces, lying down in the bed of clouds. It never fails to impress her how beautiful her Zodiac's House is. So peacful that she felt nostalgic of being home. For centuries, no house has ever made her feel at home except for this house, A Zodiac's House.

"Oh my god. I feel like I'm in a kdrama or something. Their love story is so romantic." Nayeon squealed.

"You call that romantic? Pisces almost died and Ms. Lim didn't show herself for centuries." Jeongyeon grimaced.

"Yah! They still met, you know. That's why it's romantic. Tsk, you don't know anything about romance that's why I always reject you." Nageon rolled her eyes.

Jeongyeon blushed, "Y-Yah! I-I try my best, okay? It's just those kdrama you watch are very unrealistic. Imagine falling in love with a guy don't give a shit to you but when another guy comes, they act so protective." she rolled her eyes.

Nayeon just scoffed and rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon has a point.

The door at Pisces House opened revealing a Ms. Lim in a casual clothes which is pretty unusual for the youngsters since the lady has always good composure and always professional.

"How is she?" The old Capricorn uttered.

"She's okay now. Less nightmares. Her fever's down. She just needs to rest for awhile." Seulgi uttered as she place down the container filled with medicinal herbs the Loyal Vessels collected from the forest.

They all followed suit of Seulgi to the living room. Seulgi sat down and sighed, messaging her temples as she hasn't got any sleep since they arrived at the Hidden World.

"We heard that you have been spying on the Night Deities for the past centuries since the day we all thought you were dead." Virgo said. Her straightforward personality opened up the topic.

"Yes, that is true." Seulgi uttered. "We could beat the Night Deity in the past so I thought I'll go spy on them as I wait for the Zodiacs to return."

"So did you get anything?" Cancer asked, lighting another cigar on his mouth.

"I did." Suelgi sighed one more time before releasing all the informations she collected. "The man that Pisces killed was my husband and yes, because of that I became a lady serpent."

The youngsters was about to aay something but she interrupted them.

"No, I am not second stage tainted, only first." Which is normal for an Eve like Pisces said in the past. "I have prevented any markings although yes, I was forced to do something with him I didn't want to just to keep him from knowing that I was involved with the Zodiacs and so that he wouldn't suspect anything."