Four: Unusual

They brought Chaeyoung back in their dorm. All are worried for her and her chosen Eve. The heads of the student council which is Jihyo, Nayeon, Mina and Sana stayed with the Dahyun girl.

'I can't believe Chaeyoung had chosen her Eve in such a short amount of time' Momo said as she slouched down in the sofa, following the other three.

The first lesson they got since they were a kid was that if you ever find your Eve, try not to claim them or the Night Deities will come after them and might put them in rage.

'We can't do anything about it now...' Jeongyeon uttered also couldn't believe her sister had chosen her Eve in such a young age.

'What we gotta do is support her and help her protect her Eve' Tzuyu mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear.

'Tzuyu's right. We all know the destiny of the Eve's but we have to be thankful that no one was there when she claimed the girl, only the student councils and the beta that peed his pants' Wendy scoffed.

'What if the student council decides to betray us? That Beta—'

'Momo. If ever, you do know we have to step in if that happens....' Jeongyeon looked down on her lap. She can't kill Nayeon or the other members of the student council. They all just became friends in such short amount of time. She can't.

All looked down on the floor, all thinking about the Eves' destinies.

In the bible, the Serpent tempts Eve and Eve disobeyed the law. She took the fruit in the tree of knowledge and that's when all sin began.

It's 'Lure or Be lured'.

That's why Zodiacs' mates are called Eve. Eves are born for Zodiacs but Eves are just like average humans. They can be tempted by everything an average person want: Money, lust, fame, etc. These are most likely because of the Night Deities.

The Night Deities lures and does everything for a Zodiac's Eve to betray their Zodiac before killing them. It's a one way to kill a Zodiac and it's the easiest. Of all the most loyal beings, Zodiacs are at the top. Their mates are everything to them.

And to think that Chaeyoung had chosen a Theta, it's even more surprising. Thetas. People don't even recognize them as human beings. For the higher ranks, they're just tools and slaves. They use them, beat them, degrade them—basically, the world hates them. No one knows why the creator put them in the world.

Everyone's thoughts were cut off when they heard loud bangings and groaning upstairs. All glanced at each other,

'Chaeyoung!'

The four Zodiacs went upstairs to check on the supposedly sleeping girl. And there's the girl in the bed; sweating and panting hard, uneasy, and loss of control. Her eyes are Turquoise and her birthmark's glowing again.

'Chaeyoung, stop!' Jeongyeon ran towards her sister who's throwing her hands everywhere she sees. She hugged her, trying to stop her from being in rage.

Out of five of them, Chaeyoung is the most soft-hearted and the most childlike. As the girl's older sister, she doesn't want to see these sights of her sister often.

'Chaeyoung, no! Come on, get ahold of yourself' Momo held her wrists.

Wendy and Tzuyu was left standing in the doorway. The sight is unusual for everyone, especially Tzuyu.