Two: One hectic day

'I guess this is your unit' Jihyo raised the key to the unit before opening the unit.

Everyone gasp with the luxury of the unit even Jihyo. she's never been at the penthouse because even though she's the council president, no one has ever been allowed up there. But she understand why the Zodiac unit is the most luxurious.

There are only two units on the floor: East side, and west side. They're in the west side. It's pretty big and has 6 bedrooms each unit. It was really made for the Zodiacs as there are only twelve of them in the world.

'Wow, it's so big' Jeongyeon started scanning their unit.

'I guess we have one vacant room' Chaeyoung said as she checks out the room.

'The kitchen!' Momo jolted and flew across from the living room to the kitchen, forgetting to control her strength.

'Momo!' The four called. Jihyo was surprised because she just felt chills all over her spine when Momo showed her Zodiac seld for a second there.

'Jihyo, are you good?' Wendy asked with concerned as she saw Jihyo became a little vulnerable.

'Momo! You're so dumb! We have an Omega here, you dumbfuck!' Jeongyeon smacked Momo's back making the girl fly to the stove.

'You two! Stop it!' Tzuyu held Jeongyeon while Chaeyoung helped Momo stand up.

'I'm sorry, Jeong. I was hungry' Momo's eyes was filled with jokbal, emitting her vanilla scent.

Jihyo whimpered. Her knees weakened as she felt aroused by the Zodiac's strong scent that's turning her on. She had never sniffed such strong and arousing scent.

Wendy noticed it and thankfully caught Jihyo.

'Jihyo-unnie!' Chaeyoung called and everyone saw how vulnerable Jihyo looked. She was a blushing mess.

'I'm bringing Jihyo to a room' Wendy then carried Jihyo like she's the lightest thing in the world.

'You're so dumb, Momo-unnie' Tzuyu shook her head in disbelief.

'I'm sorry' Momo pouted and looked down.

———-

'It's okay, Jihyo. You can stay here' Wendy place Jihyo down on the bed.

'T-thank you...' Jihyo covered herself with a blanket, trying to make herself feel safe. What can anyone say? It's a habit for those Low ranked Omegas who doesn't want to be fucked forcefully while the other ranks thinks of them as a sex toy and entertainment.

Wendy took a sniff of the girl's caramel scent. It worried her as the scent has a hint of tragedy. She became even more worried when she heard Jihyo sob quite a few times.

She was reluctant in emitting her scent because she might lose control of it and make it even more worse for Jihyo but she did. She emitted her coffee scent trying to calm Jihyo down, trying to tell her that she's safe with her.

Jihyo flinched at first with the unfamiliar scent but she gave in when she started to feel at ease. The scent was letting her know that Wendy doesn't have any bad intentions with her. After awhile, the coffee scent smoothly sent her to dreamland.

Wendy jumped when Jihyo's phone started ringing. She didn't want to wake Jihyo up because the girl looks so peaceful sleeping. So, she grabbed Jihyo's phone and went out to pick up the phone call.