Seventeen: Pisces

'Hello, fellows. I'm Pisces. Welcome to my World' The man with a voice of a woman smiled and it's very attractive. 'I'm really sorry for Cerrberus. He's not really fond of trespassers—well, not like there's been tresspassers here mostly it's just stray dogs or birds who managed to get through the passage—' Pisces kept talking while the Zodiacs were confused.

'I thought Pisces is a woman?' Namjoon whispered to Capricorn.

'That IS a woman' Capricorn said. He looked to Pisces who's been blabbing nonstop and cleared his throat.

Pisces stopped talking and looked to Capricorn. She gasped in happiness. Her eyes sparkled amd she jumped like a kid on Capricorn, hugging him and greeting him. 'Old man! I mwissed chuuuu! Ouu! You got beard now, I see. Last time I saw you, I was just a little kid and it's been a century! You were just around fifty—'

'I AM fifty' Capricorn firmly uttered, glaring at Pisces.

'Oh, haha...' Pisces gets off Capricorn and clears her throat. She saw the youngsters Zodiacs and the others all confused. She blinks, 'Oh! Oh, my! My bad! I should change back into my actual form'

Pisces closes her eyes and an icy cold breeze covered her. It was so bright everyone has to cover their eyes. And a lovely, petite, with almost goddess-like features appeared. Everyone was in awe again. Not just because of Pisces' power as a mutable sign but with her beauty.

Pisces spreads her wardrobe and smiles, 'Hi again. I'm Pisces. I became the guardian of this world since I was born. I'm sorry to shock you but that was one of my powers as a mutable sign. A girl wouldn't scared off trespassers so I thought of changing into my other form'

She chuckled. Pisces' chuckle is so angelic everyone could listen to her all day.

'Anyway, come on. Let me bring you to the residence' Everyone was about to take a step when Pisces turns around again.

'Oh, I forgot to tell you that this world isn't fit for normal human beings. You girls' She points at the student council members. 'I know you are all Eves but thai is your first time in this world. Your body wouldn't be able to take the air or gravity here.'

The student council looked at each other. 'Then how are we—' Jihyo was cut off when a bubble wrapped around them. They are now inside it as they float.

'The air here is meant to poison average human beings as like I said, this is a world only for Zodiacs and Zodiacs only—well, people with a share of Zodiacs' power like Archangels and Loyal Vessels are fit to the standard but any others, this world will never let them live long. You're lucky we were just at the barrier between your world and my world. This world is merciless when it comes to others so just better be safe than never'

As Pisces talks, the young generation of Zodiacs are getting more and more intrigued about themselves and the world only for them.

Pisces has lived for hundreds of years and had been the guardian of the hidden world for two hundred years. She only had been reincarnated three times. The least Zodiac to ever reincarnated because she never left their world. Krymméno Kosmos used to be lively. The Zodiacs as kids were playful and was able to nurture themselves. Zodiacs were meant to rule the human world but as the Zodiacs goes out of their world and stay to the human worlds for missions to keep the world balance, they ended up liking it and live in the human world until they meet their Eves and fall in love.

The same thing happened to Pisces. She fell in love with her destined Eve. Alas, it was the most regretful thing Pisces has ever done—to fall in love. It was the reason why she stopped ageing as if time has stopped for her.