Twelve: The Night Ends in a Bliss

'T-Tzuyu...? Can... can we go now—?'

*Deathly glare*

'H-hai....!'

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Momo and Namjoon was forced to stay at Sana's booth. It was their fault for ruining Tzuyu's plan on making Sana happy the whole entire day but because of the basketball tournament, Tzuyu's deathly vibes is scarier than the death itself.

Sana just chuckled at their antics. Two first years hesitated to come up to the  Zodiacs.

'Mei-chan... they all look intimidating' The girl with the camera said.

'Chi-chan... we have to. Let's shoe the seniors that we aren't lazy first years!' The girl with glasses holding a pen a notepad uttered enthusiastically.

'Can I help you, ladies?' Sana asked making the two jump a little.

'Umm... unnie. W-we... we're from the school's article group.... w-we wanted to interview the Zodiacs for winning the basketball tournament...Is that fine?' The girl with glasses, holding a pen and a notepad utters.

'Oh, is that so?' Sana looked around and saw the Zodiacs arguing and trying to talk to the moody Tzuyu.

She walked up to them hesitantly, 'Tzuyu?'

Tzuyu who was just glaring was all goody-biddy, 'Yeah?'

'These first years wanted to interview the Zodiacs for winning the basketball tournament' Sana uttered.

Tzuyu looked behind Sana and there they were, two first years who are new to the school. She gave them a welcoming smile, 'Alright. Let's go somewhere quieter, shall we?'

The two first years' eyes lit up. 'Hai!'

Sana watched the three looked for a quieter spot. Sana is very thankful because so many good things had happened in the school since the Zodiacs transfered.

The night came. Visitors were announced to leave as the first day of the event is done for the day.

'Tzuyu-ah, you can go home now. Every products in Sana's garage sale sold out on the first day. Arigato-na~' Sana said to the tall girl who looks very tired as the students stormed the booth asking for Zodiacs' kisses and hugs and pictures. Plus the interview she did with the first years.

The Zodiacs didn't give any physical affection to the students tho. They just took pictures with the students and signed them autographs. The Zodiacs was surely worn out although they have trained to have such massive amount of stamina, they didn't know having such people crazy over them is tiring. They really did underestimate the outside world.

'I'm... I still can go on, Sana-chan... I—'

'Omo.' Thankfully, Sana caught Tzuyu. Tzuyu forced herself to be awake but she was too drained from the basketball from the start yet she still managed to entertain Sana's customers.

Sana smiled as she stroke sleeping Tzuyu's hair, 'Damedayo~ you can rest now, Tzu. Arigato~'

—————————-

Dahyun was running the school cafe as the unnies are members of student council and are going to be busy for the first few days of the school festival.

She's sad that she couldn't watch her Zodiac win the basketball because the cafe was also busy the whole day. Although she tried, the Omega staff would get anxious around Alpha customers. She swears she's gonna make it up to her and celebrate it with her.