Twenty Six: The Storm

Guyssss!!! Please please stop thinking of this as bias. I'm just really trying make a story that'll fit. I ain't no astrology person.

Oh and this one is red velvet chapter hehe..

———————————————————-

"Kang Seulgi... my dearest eve."

And so, tears flowed down Irene's cheeks. For so long— for so so long, her heart, her mind—her whole entirety longed for her Eve. It screams for her. Shocked to see she's alive, it was almost impossible to believe it but she's here. Right in front of her, Kang Seulgi, her eve, is right in front of her.

Staring at her with the same longing. Her orbs stares right through the Zodiac's soul that even for centuries, nothing had changed. The empty soul that she was trying to fir in to the world without Pisces was suddenly overwhelmed with loving and longing for her Zodiac.

"I-Irene..." She cries for her.

But before they could enjoy their beautidul reunion, reinforcements of the enemy came. Surrounding Pisces around the basement and most of the are waiting at the stairs or in the living room. Making sure that the Zodiac won't escape. They seem to have a very high class weapon with them that Kang Seulgi felt very worried of.

Outside the house, the stormy weather at the top of the mountain fits with the situation. The lightning strikes. The sky raged in anger.

And a helicopter arrived. Inside, is a very powerful Night Deity.

"The Zodiac is inside, sir." The butler said as he bows his head and ghen the rest of the reinforcements did too.

"Is my wife there too?" He asked as he observes the scenes. Windows at the top floor were all shattered.

"Yes, Sir. She currently in the basement where the Zodiac and the rest of the guinea pigs are." The butler says.

The man chuckled and seems to relax. "Time has finally come to see how powerful Zodiacs really are. After all the experiments to be in the same level as them."

That's what the hostages were for. They experiment drugs they invented for them to see how successful it is. Though, almost all of them failed and only one drug has succeeded. The failed ones gruesomely killed the hostages.

Down in the basement, Irene looks worriedly ay Kang Seulgi and the hostages. If they get hurt, Irene wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

"Easy now." Irene uttered calmly. "Let's take this outside."

"Rejected. Our plan is to use every surroundings at our advantage in order to turn you weak." The one incharge of the group said.

"Telling me your plans? Are you a bit too confident." Irene smirked.

"Of course, we are." A deep chuckle echoed to the basement.

The reinforcements made a way for a certain someone. A powerful Night Deity. He walked behind the army surrounding Pisces as he makes his way up to the hostages.

He grabbed Kang Seulgi's hair roughly and sniffed her neck. He laughed hysterically. "You're near your heat, my love."

"L-let go!" Seulgi grabbed ont his forearm but she submits at the same time, after all, she's still an omega.

"I knew that you'll be useful someday. I smelled it from you! A zodiac's scent!" He licked her cheek like a madman. "I wonder which Zodiac fucked you. Was it Leo? I heard they have power of Sun. What about Aries? They seem to be the most powerful and dominant!"