!Greninja x reader!

Art is not mine!

Greninja starts off as a pokemon!

Type: Fluff

Enjoy the chapter!

~3rd p.o.v.~

(Y/n) and her pokemon, Greninja, were running down the street. (Y/n) was wearing a (f/c) dress with a matching sun hat. The sun was in the sky and it was mid-afternoon, and it was really hot.

"Were almost there!" (Y/n) yelled showing her excitedment.  Greninja could see the lifegaurd station and soon there feet hit the hot sand.

People and their pokemon were occupying the beach. You could hear music, laughter, the sound of the waves crashing on shore. The ocean was beatiful with a deep blue and a hint of green. The white foam added to the beautiful scene.

Greninja ran off and (Y/n) panicked and ran after her pokemon "NO! GRENINJA! STOP!" Greninja stopped and jumped in (Y/n)'s arms. She held him and giggled "Lets get setteled down and get in the water its really hot" after setting there stuff down (Y/n) took off her dress and she stood in her (f/c) bikini.

Greninja looked around and said its name before running off to the water. (Y/n) laughed before racing after Greninja.

~Your p.o.v.~

I ran after Greninja, laughing. My feet hit the water and it splashed me and I screeched as it was kinda cold. Greninja was swimming around like a ninja, when he sunk in the water and disappeared.

Panic rose in me and i was searching for my beloved pokemon. I had no luck and all of a sudden a big wave was about to crash over me when i was pulled under water.

After the wave passed, I was released and I went to the surface for air. A man with deep blue hair popped up and smiled at me "Are you okay (Y/n)?" I cringed "How do you know my name? And do you know where my Greninja went? The man laughed and hugged me "I am Greninja!" I gave him a confused look and if clicked.

I hugged Greninja back, when u realized he was naked..."GAHHHHHH" I blushed and put my hand over my face. Greninja smirked "What can you not handle my hotness?" I just got out of the water, went back to our area and grabbed a navy blue swim shorts "I dont remember how this got in here, but it will fit both fashionably and size wise.

I went back to the water and gave it to him. Greninja smiled "Thanks (Y/n)!" We swam for 15 more minutes when I decided I wanted to go sun bathe. "Greninja! I'm going to sun bathe!" He smiled "Alright I'll be diving in the water!" I smiled and headed back to sun bathe.

I laid down, face down, and I sighed and smiled and played my favorite music. I closed me eyes when the announcer came on the speakers.

"FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SURF TOURNAMENT. SIGN UP AT THE SNACK SHACK AND GRAB A SURFBOARD! THE CONTEST STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!"

I ignored it knowing I wasnt going to participate in the tournament. I heard footsteps approach me and I turned over and saw Greninja. His hair was soaked and the water was dripping  down his chest. I blushed and turned away "(Y/n) be careful your going to get sunburnt!" I giggled.

Greninja started to leave "Where are you going?" "I'm participating in the contest." "Oh, Alright have fun!" He smirked "I'll win for you..." I turned to him "What was that?" He blushed "Nothin'!" I shrugged and he walked off.

~Time skip (5 minutes later)~

~Greninja's p.o.v.~

I got on my surfboard and rode out to sea. All of my competitors were humand... makes it easier for me. One of them with the name Chad was flexing his muscles and all the girls were fangirling. I looked over at (Y/n) and she looked annoyed. I smirked let's see who will win...Chad.

A big wave came and I paddled and stood up and put my hand in the water. The water sprayed and a fish pokemon came up to me and high-fived my hand. I smiled at it and the fish swam away, all the girls were squealing. The wave dissapeared and I paddled back out to sea.

Chad rode a wave and flexed his muscles again, I laughed as the wave crashed and he fell off. He washed up on shore and I looked away, I found the perfect wave. I paddled to the wave and it curled over and the fish pokemon came back and jumped over my head and the some water came with them, the water shining from the Sun.

Everyone on shore went wild and I smiled and waved at (Y/n), she waved back. I paddled back to shore but not before I thanked the fish.

~Your p.o.v.~

I waved at Greninja, and stood up to go to the bathroom. I did my business and saw Chad leaning against the door frame, checking me out. I glared at him "What? This is a Women's restroom." Chad laughed and flexed I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"You should be thankful I chose you out of all my fangirls." I tried to get free but he was too strong. I kicked him and he let me go and I ran back to Me and Greninja's spot.

Thank god that Greninja was sitting there, once he saw me he ran up to me "I won (Y/n)!" I hugged him and he picked me up and spun me around. I let out a laugh, everyone awed and smiled at us.

Greninja set me down "Will you be my Girlfriend (Y/n)?" "YES!" he pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

Me and Greninja were eating some cookies I packed earlier. Greninja got up "I'm going to the bathroom." I smiled at him and he left. I ate the rest of my cookie and got up to pack the stuff.

My sunglasses fell off my head and landed under my beach chair. I groaned and bent over and reached under the chair and tried to grab it. I let out a squeal when something grabbed my butt.

I looked back and saw Chad. Chad finally let go and I turned around. I glared at him "I have a boyfriend! And that was disrespectful!" Chad just laughed and left. I sat down and Chad cat called me.

Greninja finally came back, he sat down next to me. I hugged him and started to cry "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" he hugged me back and I continued to cry. Greninja sat me on his lap and rubbed my back. After awhile I calmed down and we were cuddling on the beach chair with the sun setting.

I pointed over to Chad "Chad grabbed my butt and he cat called me. And earlier he grabbed my arm after I came out of the bathroom." Greninja's face went from a concerned look to a look filled with rage. Greninja picked me up and sat me next to him, then got up and walked over to Chad.

Chad didn't hear him because Greninja is a silent ninja. Greninja grabbed chad by the neck and lifted him up "Don't you ever come near me or my girlfriend ever. Again. Hear me?" Chad just nodded but Greninja kept him in his grasp until Chad passed out from a lack of oxygen.

Greninja came back to me and grabbed the stuff and bent down. I didnt get what he was doing "W-what are you doing?" "Giving you a piggy-back ride home!" I smiled and got on his back.

"Honey, you got sunburned..."

The end!
1317 words!
Author-chan out✌!