!Umbreon x Reader!

Art is not mine!

Type: Angst and Fluff

⚠️Trigger warning! Panic attack!⚠️

⚠️ I wont put a trigger Warning in because the story revolves around it.⚠️

Dont read it you get triggered. :)

I really hope you guys enjoy this.

~Your p.o.v.~

The Sun was shining, yet there was nothing happy or exciting about it. I sat at my desk, I didnt sleep...again. I sighed "I wish...my life had more meaning." I stood up, and lazily got ready. I put on some (f/c) sweatshirt, and some black shorts to go with it. I sat down on the couch, my Mom came downstairs "Honey! Good morning!" I just looked away.

My Mom glared at me "How about you go out for a walk? You look like a Zombie" "Gee thanks." I retorted. I didn't move though, I reached for the remote. A growl came from the kitchen "(Y/n) (l/n)! Get outside right now!" I put my hands up in defense, and put my shoes on. I walked over, and grabbed a berry for a snack. I lazily walked outside, i pulled my sleeves up a bit. 'Will they see the cuts?' I fiddled with my fingers.

I looked up to see my favorite cafe. The Cafe where me, and my bestie, weren't besties anymore. I looked inside, and internally prayed that I didn't see her. I glanced over to the cashier, saw my ex-bff. I quickly turned around, and blinked back tears. I sniffed, and ran to the park, it was pretty much deserted.

I sat down at a far bench, I stuff my head into my arms. I kept quite, and tried to contain my tears, but they didnt listen. The tears dripped down, like how trees would drop water on you after it rained. The trees shielded me from the Sun, my hands began to shake. I looked at my hands in fear that I was going to have a panic attack in public. My House was too far away, to run there.

I looked around, and still no one. I let out loud sobs, and gasped for air. My whole body shook, my sight became hazed as tears clouded my vision. I scratched at my cuts, and bit down on my fingers. I looked around the park, I tried to use breathing methods. No use. Nothing was working.

Something brushed up against my leg, I tensed, and looked down "Umbreon?" A Umbreon? I stopped thinking about my state, and picked it up. The Umbreon nuzzled into my lap, it looked up at me "Umbreon!" I smiled "You know...Umbreon's are my favorite Pokemon." I petted the Umbreon for what seemed for hours. I set the Umbreon next to me, and patted its head 1 more time. I began to walk away, but stopped because I heard footsteps trail behind me.

The Umbreon was following me "Dont you have a home?" "Umbreon!" the Umbreon looked down. I frowned "How about I catch you, and my home can be your home!" the Umbreon looked up, and nuzzled my leg. I giggled, and took out my pokeball. I threw it, and Umbreon was sucked in. It moved around a bit, but then it stopped "I caught it!" I squealed, and let the Umbreon out.

We both walked together, I could sense the adventure that we would share together. Even better, I felt a change.

~2 months later~

Me, and Umbreon were cooking ourselves breakfast. I giggled when Umbreon tried on a Apron "You look stunning!" Umbreon just stared at me "Umbreon?" I sniffed, and panicked when I realized I burnt the bacon. I cursed under my breath, and threw it away. I dont like my bacon extra crispy. I made some toast, then sat down. I gave Umbreon's food to him. Umbreon just pushed the food away, I gave Umbreon a confused look.

I looked at the food "Isn't that your favorite?" Umbreon didn't speak, I studied Umbreon. I decided to take him to the Pokemon center, I put on some reasonable clothes, and picked Umbreon up. I walked us to the nearest center, as I walked in Umbreon sneezed. I walked up to the desk "Hi! Welcome to the Pokemon Center! How may I help you?" I gestured to Umbreon, who was coughing. The Nurse, took Umbreon into the Examine room.

I was told to wait outside, I felt myself panic. What if Umbreon is going to die? What if Umbreon is terribly sick? Is Umbreon okay? My mind raced with negative thoughts, I stood up, and started to pace around the lobby. It seemed like a eternity, until the Nurse came out. She gave me a silly smile "You can see him now!" Him? Is it a boy? I walked into the room, to see a muscular man, with black hair, and a yellow ring on the bangs. The man looked at me, his golden eyes shone, like the sun. I blushed, and looked away.

Dammit, I read to much Fanfictions. Curse the Fanfics. I shook my head, and sat down next to the bed "(Y/n)?" I smiled "Umbreon? How are you feeling?" Umbreon looked away, and he sighed "I'm fine..." I panicked "Are you sure? I can get the Nurse again!" Umbreon chuckled "I said I'm fine!" I was probably red as a tomato. Umbreon got up "Lets go home." I gave him a nod. We walked out of the center, and silence fell upon us as we entered my house.

Umbreon glanced around the house "I have to get used to being so tall, I'm even taller than you (Y/n)!" I gave him a glare. Umbreon just laughed, and messed up my hair. I could feel my anxiety linger from the center "Hey Umbreon?" he turned, and looked at me. I suddenly panicked "N-nothing! I just wanted to see if you were  okay!" I let out a nervous giggle. Umbreon gave me a suspicious look "Alright." my hands began to shake. I cursed myself for being so shaky. I walked into the kitchen to start dinner.

I took out a pan, ramen noddles, and a spatchla. I turned the stove on, and leaned on the opposite counter. The red button flicked on to signal that the stove was going to be hot. I started to crunch the noodles, and placed it in the now, boiling water. I winced when a couple water droplets hit my hand, causing my hand to recced from the pot. I watched the water start to warm up, and soften the noodles. they started to show Umbreon's face, my eyes widened, and I shook my head. I looked back at the noodles, and they were normal.

My hands began to sweat, and I wiped my forehead, my vison began to blur. I sat down, and put my weight on the cabinet. I heard someone call out my name, it was Umbreon. He walked into the kitchen, and his face held concern in them. Umbreon kneeled down next to me, and put his hand on my forehead. Umbreon sighed, and laid me down on the couch. Umbreon cooked the rest of dinner, somehow, I thought he was going to burn the house down. Umbreon sat next to me, and fed me my dinner. He stood up, and started to do the dishes.

"No. Let me do those. It's the least I can do." Umbreon smiled "Your sick. You have done so much more for me. So I can't let you help." I gave him a smile back, and turned over, letting myself drift off to sleep.

~Time skip to the next day~

I yawned, but froze when I felt a body pressed against mine. I tired to wiggle out of this stranger's grasp, but it just tightened its hold "(Y/n)? Is something wrong?" "Umbreon? Is that you?" I felt a nod against my back. I smiled "Why did you sleep with me?" "Because I had a nightmare..." he said something else, but I couldn't make it out "What was that again?" "Nothing!" my mind raced with thoughts. I was flipped, and me and Umbreon's faces were only inches apart. Umbreon turned red, and looked away "(Y/N)?" "Yeah?" Umbreon made eye-contact with me. "I love you...I know I have only been  a human for a day, but can we just try dating?" I nuzzled into his chest-

"I love you too, and I would love to date you..."

Done! This is my first time writing on a computer!

1411 words

Author-chan out :)