!Tapu Koko x Reader!

Art is not mine! It's hot though. :]

Type: Fluff

Note: You and Koko have been dating for only a day so far

Enjoy my lovelies!

~Your p.o.v.~

I ran my finger through my boyfriends hair as he slept soundly in my arms. I giggled each time he snored, but I tried not to move much since he would get mad if I woke him up. Koko nuzzled into my neck, I looked over at the time and panicked.

It was 10:39!

I needed to meet my friend 9 minutes ago! I softly pushed Koko off of me and kissed his forehead. I ran around quietly trying to get ready, I brushed my hair, and did simple make-up.

I rushed out the door, luckily the place we were supposed to meet wasnt far away from my house. I finally arrived to the Cafe and rushed in. I spotted my friend and sat down across from him "Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Fern just ruffled my hair and laughed "Its alright Princess" I smiled at the friendly nickname.

The waiter came up and asked us what we wanted "I will have a hot choclate, and 2 chocolate chip pancakes! Thank you!" The waiter smiled and turned to Fern "And what will you like, Sir?" The waiter winked at him and I snickered. Fern kicked my foot under the table and I flinched and grabbed my foot.

Fern smirked at the waiter "I'll have Apple juice, and a meal of you~" I cringed at the stupid joke. The waiter laughed and twirled her hair, and leaned down. I groaned "Fernnnnn stop!" Fern glared at me clearly annoyed "I'll get the same thing as her." The waiter smiled "Okay! We will have it right out!" She left swinging her hips and Fern smirked and licked his lips.

"You should swing your hips like that (Y/n)~" I glared at Fern "Yeah. No. I have a boyfriend." He looked at me suprised "Really? I didnt think you would attract anyone!" I gasped "HEY!" we both laughed.

Then silence, it was comfortable, I looked around the Cafe and saw a few people sitting down and flirting with the same waiter. I rolled my 'I'm not bringing koko here anytime.' I thought. The waiter dissapeared and came towards us "Here is your Hot Chocolate and Apple Juice!" I gave her a smile "Thank you!" She returned the smile "Of course! Are you both settled?" Fern laid back and flexed his muscles "Yup. Thank for asking m'lady." The waiter giggled and skipped away.

I glared at Fern "Would you actually stop flirting with the waiter?" He just laughed and patted my hand "No. Its good f-"

Crash.

Both of our heads snapped and it was a really bad thunderstorm. I pulled out my phone, and checked the weather "Weird. It's not supposed to rain-" there was another crash and lighting struck. It started to downpour.

~After the meal~

I waved goodbye to fern "(Y/N)!!! THERE YOU ARE!" I was tackled in a hug and saw Tapu Lele as human "Lele? What are you doing here?" she snickered "You should go home and find out. I got you a umbrella!" Lele pulled out a pink umbrella with whit hearts on it. I sighed but thanked Lele, Tapu Fini caught up and was gasping for air "Lele. How *huff* do you run *huff* that fast?" Lele smiled and stood with pride "The power of Love!" Fini just rolled her eyes and looked at me "Hey (Y/n)! You should get home before the storm gets worse." I gave both of them a confused looks.

They just walked away and I groaned "Its just like solving a riddle..." I opened the umbrella and started walking home. The lighting and thunder were alot more frequent "Its getting bad. I hope it's nothing too serious." I  continued to walk, a sudden light of lightning struck right next to me.

I jumped and screamed and I took off running to the house. I finally got to my house and opened and closed the door. I was gasping for air, and dripping wet as I accidentally let go of the umbrella. I heard a foot tap against the floor and I looked up to see my boyfriend looking at me with rage.

I gulped "Koko...I'm so-" "Do you know how worried I've been!?!? I wake up and your gone! No notes or any trace of where you were! For all I know you could have been kidnapped or Killed! And I wouldnt have been able to save you!" Koko continued to ramble on and he got more angry. The lighting and thunder got more and more fierce. It finally clicked, Koko's emotions caused the storm "I'm sorry Love. I was in a hurry and forgot to tell you where I was." I hung my head low.

"I promise I wont do it again!" Koko came over and hugged me "You better..." I hugged back and ran my fingers through his hair.

I yelped when Koko picked me up and pimned me against the wall "Who were you with?" I gulped "I was with Fern. He's my best friend." There was a knock on the door. Koko put me down and I answered "Fern? What are you doing at my house?" Fern smiled "I wanted to make sure you made it home safe, princess." I gulped knowing Koko was listening.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Koko walked to the door and shut it. I looked at Koko and he walked to me. He pinned me against the wall again and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist "Your mine (Y/n)...Not his. Mine." I smiled and kissed Koko.

Koko kissed back and walked up to our bedroom and placed me down on the bed and laid on me. I pulled away and gasped for air "Love... Fern knows were dating. You don't need to get jelaous over it." Koko glared at me and pinned me to the bed. I stared into his eyes and blushed as I realized what position were in "I dont care if he knows. No one gets to call you Princess except me." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck "Okay my Love. I love you!"

"I love you too (Y/n)..."

That's it...I'm making a part 2 smut. I'm sorry I got the feels from this. So...stayed turned.
1083 words.
Author-chan out✌!