Sick! Zacian x Reader!

Art is not mine!

Type: Fluff

!!Zacian is also a female in this!! I understand that some people see them as rivals, but Zamazenta will be Zacain's sibling in this.

Thank you @26zubiekatl for the request!

(f/f/f/r): Favorite fast food restraunt

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~

~Your p.o.v.~

I plugged my radio in, listening in while cooking breakfast. I heard a yawn come from behind me, I turned around to see a sleepy Zamazenta. I snickered as they had bed head, and the sleepy look on their face. I walked over, and ruffled their hair "Morning Sleepyhead." Zamazenta just yawned again. I walked back over to the stove, and stirred the vegetable soup. Once it was done, I set it on the table "Zamazenta, you can start eating. I'm going to wake Zacian." I started up the stairs, when  Zamazenta called out "Don't get too close! She will pull you in bed with her, she does that in her sleep sometimes." I rolled my eyes.

I opened the door slowly, the door creaking quietly. I saw piled of blankets on Zacain's bed, and it was extremely cold. I shivered as the cold air wrapped around me, I walked in over to the blinds, and opened it.  I heard a raspy groan come from under the blankets, I turned around "Morning I ma-" "Could you leave?" I gave a concerned look to Zacian "Are you okay?" she glared at me. I walked over to the door "I made vegetable soup." "Your cooking is terrible. It tastes like a rotten egg, rolled around in dog poop, and boiled." I felt my eyes water "Oh...sorry-" before anything came out from her mouth, I was already out of her room.

Did she really mean that? I wondered down the stairs. Zamazenta was still eating, I smiled "Do you like it? "Yes! It's so good!" I got my shoes on. I opened the door "I'm going to the store i'll be back!" I closed the door before anyone answered. I walked off to the store.

~Zacain's p.o.v.~

"I'm going to the store i'll be back!" as soon as the door closed, Zamazenta stomped up the stairs, and to my door. The door slammed open "Zacian! What the hell did you say to (y/n)?" I glared at my sibling "Nothing!" they pinched the bridge of their nose. Zamazenta turned around "Just because your sick, does not give you the right to treat (y/n) like that. She has done so much for us." I rolled my eyes. I heard my door close, and I started at the sun was streaming in. As if I was hit in the head, my eyes widened at the realization at what I said to (Y/n). 

I felt guilt pound in my chest, my heart felt as if it broke. The words replayed in my head, and tears slipped form my eyes. I pushed the blankets off of me, and embraced the cold air. I put a sweatshirt, and sweatpants on. I brushed my hair, and pulled it back into a bun. I put my shoes on, Zamazenta gave me a confused look. I glanced at them, they nodded. I ran out the door, and down the street. I started to sweat, and I had to stop a few times to sneeze, or cough. People gave me glances, but I ignored them.

My breathing quickened, and I stopped, feeling my heart pound. I stopped, and black dots started to cover my vision, I used the rest of my strength to walk into the store. Snot was dripping from my nose, and I probably looked like a mess.

~Your p.o.v.~

"Dumb frozen section, it's so cold." I glared at the long line of freezers. I grabbed some pizza rolls, and headed for the line. I groaned when I saw a long line of people "(Y/n)?" I turned around to see Zacian. I stood there in shock, as she looked like a sick mess. I ran over to her, in the process dropping my stuff "Zacian! Are you alright?" I wrapped my arms around her. She started to cry, I rubbed her back "Hey, it's okay..." Zacian looked me in the eyes "Can we go home?" I nodded. 

~Time skip~

I closed the door, and realized Zamazenta wasn't home. I walked Zacian to her room, and helped her to her bed. I checked her temperature "You have a cold. I'm going to get some medicine for you." Zacian gave me a weak smile. I grabbed the medicine, and sat on the edge of Zacain's bed. I opened it, and once Zacian saw the medicine she refused to take it. I sweat dropped "Take it please." "No way." I glared at her. I huffed "You can save people, and save Pokemon, but you can't take a spoonful of medicine." Zacian returned the glare.

"I'm pregnant." Zacian gave me a shocked look, and her jaw dropped. I smirked, and shoved the spoon in her mouth. I took it out "Swallow now." Zacian swallowed "Yuck!" I smiled. I put the medicine back, but when I came back Zacian was glaring at me. I gave her a confused looked "Who is this man that got you pregnant?" I smiled, and busted out laughing. Zacian gave me a confused look "I'm not pregnant! I just used that to get you to take the medicine!" she gasped, and crossed her arms.

I giggled "Why would you care anyways?" "NO REASON!" Zacian flailed her arms around "Just- Shocked." "So you would let me get pregnant?" she laughed. I tilted my head "No." I just gave her a confused look. I shrugged "Do you want me to get some Hot Cocoa?" "Yes please" I smiled, and went downstairs. Zamazenta was sleeping on the couch, curled up in their blanket. I walked to the kitchen, and made some hot chocolate. I melted the marshmallows,  I carefully made my way to Zacain's room, and set the Hot chocolate on her nightstand. I closed the blinds, darkness enveloping the room.

"(y/n)?" "Yes?" I heard a yawn "Can you grab my clothes?" I turned on a nearby lamp, and turned around to see Zacian undressing herself "ZACIAN!" I blushed, and quickly closed my eyes. I heard a laugh "(Y/n), I need to go out. I can't abandon my duties." I quickly ran to her "You can't! Your sick!" I panicked, and quickly clinged to her arm. Zacian smiled "I'll be fine (Y/n). Please let me go." "Only if you promise to be safe. AND come back before 9." she sighed "Fine." I gave her a small glance before heading downstairs, because she was still undressed. 

I tied the apron around my waist, and heard a snicker from behind me. I turned around, and Zamazenta was smirking at me. I gave them a confused look "Your flushed." my eyes widen "ZAMAZENTA!" they walked over to me "What did you guys do?" I felt my face heat up. They came closer, and whispered in my ear "I bet it was heated-" "ZAMAZENTA!" we turned around, to see a fuming Zacian. She glared at Zamazenta, and wrapped to her arms around my waist. My legs felt weak, and my nose dripped blood. 

Zacian flipped "Are you okay?" Zamazenta just snickered, earning a glare from Zacian. Zacian took care of me, and got ready to leave . I walked back into the kitchen, and let out a scream "FIRE!" the 2 sisters rushed in.

Zacian was late for her duties, Zamazenta got burned, and I got to order food from (f/f/f/r).

The end.

Thank you for the request!

1264 words.

Author-chan out :)