!Xnerneas x reader!

Art is not mine!

Type: Fluff and Angst

This is going to be intriguing...I dont know anything about guy.

I'm sorry if I get any info wrong on him.

Enjoy~

~Your p.o.v.~

"YOUR SO USELESS! GET OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE!" I shrunk back "B-but where at-will I go?" My Mom rolled her eyes, and my Dad just scoffed "Hopefully you'll die and rot in Hell." I ran out the door, and down the street. The only place I know is my Grandma's house, but that's really far. I would need to go to the forest.

The moon was out, and the stars shined. I gulped as the forest was pitch black. I started to walk in, the pokemon were silent, the forest was silent. It added to the eeriness. I made it pretty far, but was getting pretty tired. I heard something rustle in some nearby bushes, I froze, I felt something stick on my leg. I screamed, and started to run.

I picked up my feet to make sure I didnt trip, and injure myself. I yelped as I ran into something, something really hard. I rubbed my forehead "Owwie." I looked up, and saw a tree, but it was glowing this pastel colors. I reached up, and rubbed it "I'm sorry for running into you." I turned around. The Sun was starting to rise, I turned back around. As the Sun started to stream through, it wasnt a tree, it was a pokemon. And I touched its antlers.

I panicked "Omg! I'm so sorry! I thought you were a tree!" my hands were flailing in the air. The pokemon stared at me, I sighed "Sorry, I apologize alot." I raised my eyebrow "Wait..." I face-palmed. I felt something nudge me, I looked, and the pokemon was nudging me "Yes?" It just nudged me again "You want me to follow you?" It nodded. I smiled "Alright!" I started to walk, but it nudged me again. I looked back "Yes?"  it just gestured to it's back.

I got on, and instantly fell asleep.

"Goodnight."

~Time skip to when you wake up~

I stretched, and let out a yawn. The pokemon looked back at me, but continued walking. I smiled "Good morning! Thanks for letting me sleep on your back!" the pokemon just looked at me. I looked at the ground, and noticed that everything we passed seemed to grow, really fast. All the plants looked healthy. I took a moment, I remember grandma telling me a story about a legendary pokemon she told me about.

~Flashback~

"GRANDMA! TELL ME A BEDTIME STORY!" I yelled, Grandma sat me on her lap. She smiled "Of course dear-

(This is told in the Grandma's p.o.v.)

I was going on a Trail, this trail had many legends. Supposedly a Powerful, Lengendary pokemon reigned in this forest. It protected the pokemon, and the people who enter it. Witnesses say wherever it walks life springs up around it. Another legend said that he was connected to a tree. But a special tree. called the tree of life. If the tree gets hurt, the pokemon gets hurt too. His name is Xnerneas.

I met him, the tree was being attacked by a team called team rocket. I helped Xnerneas protect the tree of Life. And as a reward I got to catch it, even though its mine, I let it still be wild. It visits, and I feed it. Xnerneas is beautiful, kind, and really protective. You should have seen how he reacted to your grandpa coming over.

~End of flashback~

"XNERNEAS!" the pokemon turned to look at me "You know my grandma, Amelia!" I got off of Xnerneas, and pat his head. He nuzzled into my back "Can you take me to her?" Xnerneas nodded. He continued to walk, I walked along side him.