!Tapu Koko x Reader! Part 2!

Art is not mine

Type: Smut and fluff

I'll put a smut warning in for the people who just want fluff!

This is 2 years later (suprise at the end)

Let's begin! And enjoy the chapter!

~Your p.o.v.~

I woke up and Koko was hugging me to his chest. I smiled and kissed Koko, I looked over at the time and it read 12:59. I started to freak out when I was going to be late to a Lunch for my friends b-day. Fern's to be specific, I slipped out of Koko's arms and got ready really quick.

I got a super cute (f/c) dress, it's probably the last time I'm going to wear it because it's so short, and getting tight. I ran downstairs and grabbed Fern's present. I then rushed out the door "I'm sorry Koko! I need to get to the party before I'm late!" I spotted Tapu Bulu, I quickly rushed over to him "Bulu! Can you please tell Koko that I'm going to Fern's Birthday Lunch!" Bulu looked up at me and gave me a smile "Of course (Y/n)!" I sighed "Thank you so much!" I continued to run to the cafe.

I opened the Cafe's door, the bell ringing and saw Fern with his other guy friends. I walked over and fixed my hair "Hello! Sorry I'm a little late. Here is your present!" Fern smiled and turned to his girlfriend, a.k.a the waiter, and my friend.

I took in the scenery the Cafe was closed just for Fern. Balloons tied in groups, and the tables had beautiful green table cloths. I sniffed the air, and it smelled like Lilacs.

"Fern? Who set this party up?" Fern smiled and wrapped his one arm around the waiter. I gasped "You have to teach me!" The waiter giggled "Why not?" The bell rang and I turned around to see who it was. I immediately frowned as I saw my ex, Damien, he spotted me.

I turned around and ignored his presence. The food arrived and we all started to eat. I took some waffles that had melted choclate chips, my mouth started to water at the sight. I drizzled the syrup, and watched it drip down the side. I took the fork, and knife, and took a bite.

My eyes had stars in them "MMM....SO GOOD!" I chowed down and was finished within 5 minutes. Fern tapped his wine glass with a spoon "Attention! Attention please! I will now be opening my presents!" I smiled as Fern looked really excited. The bell rang, ignoring it, because I was too interested in what Fern was doing.

I was thrown over someone shoulder, I groaned and just closed my eyes as the Sun shined in my eyes. The bell of the door sounded but seemed pretty far away. I looked up and saw the Cafe getting farther and farther. The person carrying me opened a door and closed it. I realised I was in my house, the person put me down and I turned around.

"(Y/n). What happened to telling me where your going?" I just turned my head and huffed "I told Bulu to tell you...he must have forgotten." I sweat dropped. Koko grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him "YOU should have told me. I missed your cuddles and you went to see that...Fern. I dont like him. I dont want you hanging around him." I gasped "But...He's my friend! And my only friend!" Koko just sighed "Fine. But if I find out he flirts with you again I swear..." I just shut Koko up by kissing him.

~⚠️Smut Warning⚠️~

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and Koko pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. Koko deepend the kiss, he asked for entrance and I denied. I pulled away and ran up the stairs, Koko following. I started to laugh as Koko picked me up and walked me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and I blushed "Do you want to do this?" Koko asked closing the door "Yes." Koko smirked.

He walked to me and pinned me to the bed. Koko shoved his face to my face "Are you blushing?" I just nodded.

~3rd person p.o.v.~