!Arceus x Reader!

Art is not mine.

Type: Fluff and a little bit of angst.

I read a little about Arceus. I don't know much about him. So I'm sorry if his personality doesnt fit him.

Enjoy my lovelies!

~Your p.o.v.~

I opened my umbrella, there is supposed to be a very severe thunderstorm. As a Pokemon ranger, I just have to go out, and protect the pokemon. As soon as I walked off my porch, a strong gust of wind swept through. My umbrella slipped out of my hand, I gasped, and ran after it. Each time I stepped, the water splashed my legs. I shivered from the cold, wet feeling. I heard a whine come from the forest, and a strike of lightning hit somewhere in the forest.

I panicked, and left my umbrella "Where are you!?!?" I shouted, and saw a tree uprooted. A bright light shone from where I saw something stuck under the tree. I covered my eyes, the light retreated, and I saw a man with white hair, golden crown and cape, connected by a emerald necklace. His attire screamed royalty, I took out a waterproof blanket. I rolled the tree off of him, which was very hard, and checked for a pulse. I frantically checked everywhere I knew that would allow me to feel a pulse, but none. The man grabbed my hand "Why are you touching me, mortal?" I yanked my hand out of his grasp.

"Because I'm trying to save you." The man glared at me "I dont need saving." I took deep breaths "I'll just leave...since you dont." I got up, and walked farther into the woods. So rude, I was just worried. I looked down at the blanket in my hand, and sighed, I walked back. I put the blanket on the man "...For warmth." The Man gave me a cold glare "Thanks, I Geuss." I sighed, and walked back to where I was before. I saw a eevee drowning in a rapid river current, I put my things down, and jumped in after it, I grabbed the Eevee, and a tree branch.

I pulled myself up "Are you okay?" the Eevee nuzzled my face. I giggled "Good. Here is a berry for some energy." I gave the Eevve the berry, I smiled as it ate the berry quickly "You better take shelter. The storm isint over." The Eevee cried out "Eevee!" the Eevee jumped out of my arms, and ran into the distance. The storm seemed to intensify, and I couldnt seem to find anymore hurt pokemon.

I decided to go home, I stepped inside my house, and went for a shower.

~After your shower~

I got my sleepwear on, and laid on my bed. Lightning lighting up the room often, I heard a knock come from downstairs. I groaned, and walked down the stairs, I opened the door. The Man was at the door "Can I stay here, mortal?" I took a moment "Sure. On 1 condition." the Man raised his eyebrow "You stop calling me mortal." the Man tilted his head "You will always be a mortal in my eyes. But, I geuss it wouldn't be so bad." I smiled "The name is (Y/n) pleasure to meet you..." "Arceus." that name ringed a bell, but I couldnt put my finger on it.

"Come in" Arceus walked in, and looked around "Nice house (Y/n)." I just smiled. I was about to head upstairs, I heard Arceus's stomach growl. I giggled "Is someone hungry?" "No that was a rock-" I turned around, Arceus had his arms crossed, giving me a cold glare. I walked into the kitchen, and got him some food "Here." Arceus ate it, then fell asleep on the couch. I walked to my room, and laid down, I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

~The next day~

I woke up to hearing my alarm, I stretched, and got up. I got dressed, and out my shoes, and socks on. I went downstairs, and I saw Arceus laying on the couch with his head off the couch, his legs sticking up against the wall. I snickered, and took my phone, I took a picture. Unfortunately, the sound was on, and I echoed. I jumped when Arceus glared at me "I can read your mind, idiot." I glared at him "ITS (Y/N)" Arceus just rolled his eyes. I walked to the door "I'm going out. Are you going to be here when I get back?" Arceus stared off "Sure, I geuss." I opened the door, and took a deep breath before heading off into the forest.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

The Sun was setting into the distance, I should rest, I'm pretty tired. I looked up hoping to see a beautiful sunset, but was met with a Team Rocket hot air balloon. This wasnt good. I stood up, and darted off, thorns cutting at my skin. I tuned the pain out, breathing was a problem, especially since it was cold out. I panicked when I saw they were headed straight to my house, I rushed inside "ARCEUS?" I heard a 'yes' from upstairs.

"Good. Hes okay." I collapsed with a thud. I heard footsteps coming to me "(Y/n)...Are you alright?" I just nodded. Arceus put his hand on my chest, and I blushed, I started to glow a Gold, and Silver color. I felt much better "Thank you..." Arceus just smiled. I gasped "Omg! Did you just smile?" he glared at me "You..." I smirked "Me what?" Arceus looked away, and I just snickered. A knock came from the door, I walked over, and answered.

"Hello?" "Hey (Y/n)!" "Dillion!" Dillion laughed, and hugged me. I hugged back "Its been so long!" Dillion agreed. Arceus came up to me "Your mortal brother?" I rolled my eyes "Yes. He is."

~Time skip to 3 weeks later~

Me, and Arceus got really close. It was currently 9:56 pm.

"Arceus! I'll be fine!" Arceus never removed his arms from my waist. I groaned "What if another mortal hurts you, or kidnaps you, or even worse kills you!" Arceus said frantically. I pretended to cry "What about my Ice Cream?" he put out his hand, and out popped my (f/f) of Ice Cream. I giggled like a kid "Wanna share?" Arceus nodded. I got 2 bowls, and 2 spoons. I laid down on the couch, and Arceus put his arm around me. Arceus wanted to watch the conjuring 2. I really want a fan of Horror movies.

A scary scene came on, and there was a jump scare. I jumped, and wrapped my arms around Arceus, in the process hiding my face in his chest. Arceus froze up at first, but then melted into my touch, wrapping his arms around me. The movie was paused, I looked up, and Arceus was right in my face. He leaned in, and I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss "Do you want...what is it called again..." I opened my eyes, and blushed from embarrassment. Arceus pulled out a book, I read the cover 'Human Emotions' I laughed, and closed the book.

"Its called cuddling." Arceus smiled "Ah! Yes that's the word I was looking for." I just snickered "Your dense." "Am not" I glared "Are too".

This went on for awhile.

"IM NOT DENSE! OKAY?" Arceus's eyes flashed red. I tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong "O-okay" Arceus let me go. I ran upstairs to my room, and slammed the door. I pressed my back against the door, and slid down. I slowly fell asleep.

~The next day~

I woke up, and realized I was in my bed. I furrowed my eyebrows "Wasnt I on the floor?" "Yes." I jumped, and turned. Arceus was standing at my door "I felt bad for scaring you." I smiled "Oh. Thanks. I overreacted a bit. I'm sorry about that" Arceus laid next to me "Its alright. I forgive you Mortal." "...Its (Y/n)..." Arceus laid his head ontop of mine "Mortal. I think I love you." I giggled "You think..?" "No...I know I love you. And me being handsome, and all-knowing I know you love me too." I pulled away, and made eye contact "I do. You say your 'All-knowing' but you had to use a book for a word!" Arceus chuckled.

"Okay~ Maybe not all-knowing." I smiled, and pecked Arceus on the lips.

Arceus then proceeded to chase you, because you stole his first kiss.

Done! I'm sorry it took me awhile to get this done.
1447 words.
Author-Chan out✌!