!Palkia x Human!

Art is not mine!

Type: Fluff

Your not in the pokemon world. Just on Earth.

So I'm grounded so if I don't update, I apologize in advance.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~

~Your p.o.v.~

"Honey come downstairs for dinner! Please!" "OKAY!" I looked up at the night sky one last time. I saw a dark pink blast fly across the sky. My mouth dropped, and stared at it, even though it dissapeared. I smiled, and decided to wait to eat. My cat laid in my lap. A comet crossed the sky, and I pulled out my phone. I looked up metor showers, and nothing was scheduled until 2 months. I looked at the sky, and felt something move in my lap.

I looked down, and my cat hissed, and ran inside. I furrowed my eyes "Chat!" I got up, and turned around to grab my telescope. But instead there was a man, his clothing was really weird. I didn't realize I was staring until, the man cleared his throat. I shook my head "Sorry. Its just- Your clothing-?" I gestured to his clothes, and he looked down, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with my clothes, human?" I tilted my head "Human?" "Isn't that what you are?" I smiled "Yes, I am a human. But I have a name." the man bowed "I'm sorry. I should have asked. Im so used to my father saying humans, so I geuss I caught on" I looked up into space "I get that. Where did you come from?" I looked at the man but he was already gone. I looked around but couldn't find any trace of him.

I found something drawn in the dirt below my feet

'Palkia'

"Palkia. I like that."

~2 months later~

(You and Palkia have grown closer. He visits every night for a while)

I yawned, and laid my head on Palkia's shoulder. Palkia just laid his head, on mine. We both stared at the metor shower that was unraveling before us. About 2 hours later, it ended. I noticed that Palkia was asleep, I smiled, and slowly removed myself from Palkia. I rested him on the ground. I still wanted to sit under the stars so I wanted to get blankets, and pillows for us.

I walked into my room, the moon lighting up my room. I stared at it, then grabbed 2 blankets, and pillows. I walked outside, and saw 2 men kneeling next to Palkia. I ran over, and pushed them away. I knew Palkia was a legendary Pokemon from a diffrent world. This world found out, so I took the role of his bodygaurd.

I laid the blanket over Palkia, and put a pillow under his head. I glared at the me "What were you doing to Palkia?" anger dripping from my voice. The 2 glared back at me "We should be asking you that!" The blue one yelled. I just stood protectively in front of Palkia "You will not hurt him!" "Why would we hurt our own brother!" I panicked "Omg! I'm so sorry! I thought you were trying to hurt him!" Giratina smiled "Palkia never told us about you." I huffed, and glared at the handsome man who was sleeping.

"I'm (Y/n). I've been friends with him for 2 months now. He couldn't never stay long. Never told me why." I looked at Palkia "You seem to care about him alot." I blushed, and flailed my arms around. Diagla, and Giratina laughed at me "I DO N-NOT!" "Sure~" Palkia wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me next to him. My face was beat red "P-PALKIA! NOOOO!" I sturggled, but he just tightened his grip.

I groaned, Diagla, and Giratina grabbed my hands, and pulled me out of his grasp. I stumbled a bit "Thanks!" "No problem." we heard a groan. We all turned around to see a angry Palkia, we all ran away into the forest. I hid behind a tree, and heard Palkia run by. I continued to run into the forest, I saw a portal opened right in front if me, and I was sucked in. I panicked, and fell on a hard tile ground. I stood up, and saw a man dressed as royalty, and sitting on a throne.

"Uh- Hi." The man laughed "Are you the one Palkia has been hanging out with?" I nodded. "You have caught my eye. If you wish to date my son, you have my permission." I turned red again "I- uh- T-thanks!" the man came up to me "My name is Arceus. God, and maker of everything." My eyes widened "I- woah." Arceus laughed. The 3 boys ran in, and Palkia hugged me "I was so scared when I couldn't find you." I hugged back, and rubbed Palkia's back.

"I was with your dad, I'm fine." Palkia looked up at his dad, and Arceus nodded. I tilted my head, and Palkia let me go. He held a beautiful necklace in his hands, and made eye contact with me. He smiled at me, and Diagla, Giranta did too "(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped, and jumped into Palkia's arms "YES!" Palkia laughed, and spun me around.

Arceus, Diagla, and Giranta smiled, and congratulated us. Palkia dipped me, and
softly kissed me. I turned red, again, and ran away with my hands in the air.

~5 months later~

I was watching the stars with Palkia, and he fell asleep again. He's been falling asleep alot, I wonder what makes him so tired. I hope he's not stressed. I got up to go get a blanket, and some pillows. I smiled, remembering what happened that night, and how we started dating. I grabbed the blankets, and the pillows. I heard voices outside, and I ran outside, I saw men with black suits, with R's on them.

Palkia was trapped in a net, I ran over, and kicked the man who was holding Palkia down. A group of them surrounded me "Rumors say this girl is Palkia's girlfriend." I stood up, and kneed the guy in the gut. I pulled out a gun, and pointed it to all the people, one of them released a pokemon. The pokemon saw me, and Palkia, then got ready to fight. I shot up in the air, and warned them not to come any closer to Palkia, and me. The group closed in, and I held the necklace Palkia gave to me all that time ago.

A blue blast shot the group, and Palkia. He was free from the net, and I sat his head in my lap. Diagla, Giranta, and Arceus came out, they nodded at me. I shook Palkia awake "Huh- (Y/n)? What happened?" I just kissed him, and then stared into his eyes. Palkia just smiled goofily at me, and I rolled my eyes. Palkia sat up, and turned around. He pulled me into his lap, and I snuggled into his chest. Palkia kissed my forehead, and we both went to lay down inside.

Arceus smiled, wondering if he was going to get grandchildren.

Done!

I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll try to get better on updating.

1200 words

Author-Chan out✌