Chapter 1 Saku's offer

Saku being relieved after hearing about his sister looks up to the sky " Thank you, mother!" Thunder rumbles across the plains as he hears a whisper in the wind " tell your Father, my sweet boy!" Arnora and Fang looking around noticing a heavy white mist with fog " Uh Saku! What is that?" Fang points into the fog. Saku looks towards the spot Fang is pointing at and notices clear ice blue eyes with a gray spot, "what the hell is that?" Saku says confused. One step after another the clear ice blue eyes walked out of the mist encasing the figure Saku watches as a six-foot-tall massive white ice spirit wolf walks out watching Saku the whole time. It lifts its head and lets off a powerful howl that rumbles into the mist clearing it away revealing a large pack of spirit wolves all with the same rune as the massive one. Saku walks towards the spirit wolf slowly as it did the same, when they got closer the spirit was just a foot taller than Saku. The spirit groaned like a playful dog as if it was talking to Saku just then Saku thought {where did you come from? Who are you?} As if hearing the thoughts the spirit wolf began barking very low and Saku heard it, he heard the wolf talking to him " I am of the ancestral realm and I have been told to take an oath to you ice warrior of the Yemshi troll tribe! My oath includes me having to be by your side for as long as you live to guide you, help you, and protect you!" It tells him Saku smirks " What is a spirit wolf going to do to protect me? You're just a spirit!" it growled stood up straight slamming his right paw down and howling. The mist and fog came back and his eyes were the only thing Saku saw " This is just one of many things I can provide along with a spiritual howl that will shake the ground beneath you! And if you accept my oath that I give you I will stand by your side until your mother calls me back!" He felt tears falling down his face again and whimpers " my... My mother? You know the mother?" The spirit nods "I am her guardian spirit, her world walker when she cannot physically be here. I am to guide and guard you Saku Ice-flame son of King Sauk and mother Yuka! For I am your life force from your mother." Saku gaining some composure " So you will help me find my sister?" The spirit nods in agreement. " Midnight, we have to go back to the castle village. I am going to ask Creed if I can take over his quest to find the second piece of your amulet to turn you back or help you go from human to wolf at your leisure." She nods as they walk back to the dock. Talking amongst themselves they didn't see the longship with red and tan sails and shields with a wolf's head over an ice blast lining the outer top edge of the ship. A man with a long black and gray beard walks over " Ya need a ride back out to the outlands? Or maybe farther out?" Saku looks at him "Where did you come from?" The man looks at him " I have come from the open seas and contacted by your ancestors to lend my ship to your needs whatever that may be, I have been on the open waters of blood beach to the ice sands of troll island!" Fang looks confused at the guy " how long have you been out here?" he laughs " Well lad I will tell you this, I have not eaten a decent meal in what seems seven years. I've been for here waiting on you all about four hours." Saku turns after getting on the longship "How fast can you get us to the outland castle?" He crackles " ay! Hold on to yer fannies lads. This will be quick!"

Meanwhile, Creed and Yana wait by the shoreside looking out over the horizon waiting for Saku and the rest of them moments later Creed hears waves crashing against wood then feels something else, he feels the presence of a massive spirit wolf " Yana get back now, I don't know what is about to happen but they are about here!" Yana gets up and walks behind him as the ship comes into view " Is it me or are they coming in fast?" she asked Creed told her "They are, get back now!" Just about when the ship slides to a stop by the wooden dock. Saku steps over the side up by Creed " would you relax the spirit is with me it was my mother's and she apparently left it to me!" Creed nods while relaxing from a fighting stance. " Speaking of that, Creed I would like to see if I can take over the quest for you so you can stay here and tend to the castle duties." Creed puts his left hand up to his chin and looks down deep in thought, then looks up at him then at Yana she nods and Creed takes the amulet out of his pouch handing it to him " Yes Saku I will agree to that." As he takes the amulet Midnight walks off the ship " Yana! Can you help me get to the tailor so I can get some clothes that actually looks like something I would wear!" She nods and they start walking into the gate down the center of the village and turn left to a small shop with the image of a coat. [ding, ding] The doorbell sounds as they walk in " Yes ladies!" the clerk says without looking up, Yana looks at him "Ahem!" when he looks up papers rustle to the floor " oh! uh Midnight, I am so sorry I didn't recognize you without your shadow half! Forgive me!" He quickly says while grabbing a string and pins. Rummaging through some papers mumbling to himself "now where did I put that... ah here it is!" grabbing a piece of paper with a drawing of pants and a shirt able to withstand the transformation of a wolf, he walks to Midnight " Quickly now! On the platform, come, come, come." he urges her. Midnight steps up on the platform "don't you pin me tailor, I will slap that beard off your face!" she tells him.