Chapter 14 Posioned

With Midnight, Elphia, Ferin, Saku, and Vala having left on the hunt, Creed ponders on what Saku said, when he starts getting visions of a land in flames and people screaming he shakes his head quickly and the vision goes away. He walks up to Fang who is next to the blacksmith " How in-tuned are you to the native lands?" Fang looks at him with worry " Why are you afraid they are going to destroy your land!" He says Creed closes and rubs his eyes and sees Fang standing there getting his sword sharpened " Fang?" He asked in confusion Fang looks at him " Hey Creed! What's up?" He sighs and asked Fang " do you know anything about poison and the effects it has on people or hybrids?" Fang puts a hand on his chin "hmm" he says while he thought for a minute " Nope! Sorry Creed I don't! You might check in with the shaman over by the fur hut!" He nods and quickly makes his way to the shaman. Sweat pouring from his face and breathing hard he makes it to the shaman, a villager walks up to him and pats him on the shoulder, what he saw was someone walking up to him with a sword. His hand flicks revealing the hidden blade when the shaman comes out "Creed!" He snaps out of it looks at the shaman " What is going on with me?" He asks right before he passes out and falls " I need two of the strongest people over now! Right Now!" shaman yells loudly. Fang hears the plea and drops his sword running to aid the shaman, once he got to the shaman he notices Creed on the ground breathing shallow and sweating "Babir! Help!" Babir hears the plea and rushes over " What hap... Oh damn," Babir gets on one side as Fang gets on the other lifting Creed off the street and into the shaman's hut and onto the bed of hay. Fang tells the shaman "I will be right back!" he walks out and yells " Yana!" He looks up at Remu who is flying around the castle, Remu looks down sees the concern on Fang's face, and immediately screeches flying off as fast as it can towards Saku and the rest of them Screeching frantically. Midnight's ears perked up when she heard a faint screech getting louder, the Landvaettir turns towards Remu when it heard the screech The Landvaettir looks down at Saku and begins to chirp quickly as if telling him something, Saku closes his eyes and they return to normal color and focuses on the Landvaettir. His eyes flung open "How Fast can you all run?" They look at each other confused when Saku hollered "How Fast!" Midnight saw that look before when she met him for the first time on the battlefield " Saku what's going on?" He sighs and says it again this time the Landvaettir helps with a frantic chirp.

Moments later Babir runs up breathing hard getting the words out with each breath " Come fast as you can Creed sick! Whoo!" taking one last breath in turn and speeding off again. Saku looks at them " Does that answer your question?" they look at one another then at Saku and in unison they said, " We can keep up!" With that, they rush off back to the villa. Meanwhile back in the villa, the shaman looks over Creed when Yana bursts in through the beads running down over the doorway " What happened? Oh my... Creed my love!" Shaman tells her to wait outside while he tries to figure out the cause of his collapse, She steps outside to face Babir " I found them, they are on the way right now! By the gods, I have to stop running like that!" Babir blurts out. Vala Looks over the area where Creed was and notices a black spot as if it was burned she bends down and swipes her finger over it quickly yanking it away as if she was bitten. She too starts having visions and almost killing a villager when she hears Saku's voice "Vala!" The speed that he picked up that instant was as if he was ice skating on solid ground grabbing her just before she falls headfirst into a pile of sticks in a fire "where is the shaman's hut?" he says Yana heard him and hollered at him Saku running over and through the beads. The shaman points to the last empty bed " I hope that no more come in. Saku I have no idea what happened!" Saku looking at his systir and Creed he takes out the Shamans whistle taking breath after breath and blowing again and again. Ice Shaman appears sees Vala and Creed "Oh no! Oh no!" {poof} seconds later {poof} He looks at them grunting frantically holding two viles one was red in color the other white he grunts holding the red towards Creed and the white towards Vala grunting. Saku looks at him " Take the red one give it to Creed right now! He doesn't have much time!" He grabs the white one and tries to pour the white liquid into Vala's mouth " Shit she's losing time too. What in the hell happened? Why are my systir and Creed passed out on the verge of death?" The shaman shrugs " I don't know, Creed was about to stab someone just from tapping him on the shoulder and he was acting disoriented." Arnora bursts through the beads " Saku! Shit, you run fast bróðir! The reason they are like that is because they either came in contact with acidic tar or smelt it. We have to get ahold of the shadow realm and get the doc from there or they will not make it. Right before we left I looked at the spot where you killed the guy, Well it wasn't all guy it was half-snake half-human. I called him snakman the others that you obliviated were half spider half-human, Half scorpion half human they were all more of the deadly creature side. They all had their own little venomous spit snakman was the acidic tar venom very deadly to everyone that came in contact with that." Saku looks at her then his Systir and back " How are we gonna get ahold of the shadow realm and the doc there?" he says with worry. Yana walks in " I know how, I need a bow, a red and black stained arrow doused in oil and fire!" Saku yells " Get her what she needs right now someone, anyone I don't give a shit who!" A villager walks up just outside the beaded doorway " I have them here!" Yana walks out, Saku right behind her. She walks over to the spot on the ground and says in an unknown language " Oh Keela of shadows we are in dire need of you!" As she nooks the arrow " Light it as I let go!" pulling back as far as she can and pointing it straight over the spot "Ready! Now!" she lets it go {whoosh} as the arrow catches fire just as it leaves the string and vanishes into the dark gray clouds. Moments later the flaming arrow falls landing center of the burned spot.