Chapter 19 Creed's Comeback

Creed shakes his head "damn, we need to be there for Saku when he finds out the news!" Midnight and Yana agreed. The creature has Saku on the ground bleeding almost worse then the first day he was found by Creed, "Get that thing off him Now!" the packs rush off ramming into the black creature shoving it off Saku. He was laying there wheezing and trying to catch his breath but was having a difficult time doing so, Midnight walks over, looks down at him, and then at his Landvaettir who was on the ground with cracks all through it "Oh no!" She looks back at Saku who had blood running out of the corner of his mouth and multiple deep slashes on his body one of those she could see his rib which was snapped like a twig. Her eyes got wide "Creed!" He runs to her side " I don't know if he's going to make it!" He looks at the black creature " I'll be back!" he howls as his blood boils causing the ground to shake and the rocks to rumble beneath him, the packs hear the howl and quickly move, with a sudden burst Midnight and Saku is in a cloud of dust. Creed flicks his wrist as the hidden blade pops out, he grabs his knives throwing them with so much force everyone heard the wind being cut and the sound of bones shattering, he then grabbed his sword as the black creature stumbles back but quickly getting its composer back and running at Creed. Midnight hears the ancestors' language being spoken and she looks up "Creed?" His body gaining speed and size, his power quadrupled creed yells, and only Midnight and Elphia hear the words plain as day " No enemy will survive!" As his sword slices through the middle section like butter as the black creature's skull is caved in from Creeds wrist blade the power of contact forced a wave of dust to circle around them. Midnight looks at Elphia and she looks back " That's the first time I have heard the ancestors speak through someone !" Midnight nods in agreement, but then remembers "wait! Elphia, the ancestor stone you remember it ?" She nods "It's in his blood and the poison must have boosted it!" She shrugs " Maybe!" Creed walks back to Saku wiping off his knives as the creature's body falls in two different directions. Creed's size went back to its normal size as Yana ran out with a bow and a red glowing arrow, she stops once she barely passes Saku's body and sees the creature's body on the ground "Damn it! I wanted to try my fire arrow!" Creed grabs her and pulls her to him planting a passionate kiss on her lips, Midnight and Elphia gasp " Well it's about time, shit!" Creed looks at her then back at Vala " You may have to send her off with a flame!" She nods with lust in her eyes " What was that for?" he replies " I was in that poison-induced Acoma for a while and I didn't know if I was ever going to come out of it, I'm not hiding it no more!" Midnight walks ups "Well if we are giving out hugs, Yana I could use one!" she says with a forbidden type of love in her wolfy eyes Yana hugs her as Creed crouches down beside Saku " you will be okay brother! Don't you worry! Yana my queen! Go get Akela and tell her she needs to get something ready for Saku and explain to her that he has a broken rib and multiple slashes!" She nods, but as she turns around Midnight is directly behind her to where she bumps into her when she turned around " Sorry Yana I wasn't trying to... okay I was!" before Yana could reply Midnight kisses her on her cheek " I like you too Yana! There I said it!" Yana runs off to get Akela with red Cheeks and her trying to get her thoughts together. Yana watches Midnight running off rubbing her cheek " Creed, did you... what am I asking you for you don't know?" He looks at her with confusion in his eyes "Yana, are you seriously upset with me because I did not see that?" she replies sarcastically " no not at all! I will meet you all back at the castle!" Creed shakes his head in disbelieve. Akela and Midnight come running up to them " Where is..." Akela started to say when Creed pointed to Saku who was laying on the ground in a puddle of white and red blood "Shit, he got the hell beat out of him!" She said before she walked over to him. She crouches down beside him " Damn Saku, what the hell got ahold of you?" She asks herself as she sees several deep cuts in his body which would explain the puddle of blood, his jaw was almost out of the socket his left arm hanging on by the bone everything else was stripped off of it. If she didn't know any better she had thought that she almost saw inside his chest, but she could hear him wheezing and gasping for air " Shit!" Babir rushes over sliding next to them causing dust and dirt to shoot out behind them "Yes Babir what is it?" Babir holds a note up " I was told to give this to..." Oh no!... S...Saku." Babir freezes when she saw him "Is... Is he still alive?" Akela nods "Barely! He's gotten very weak since Vala hasn't woken up yet!" She looks at her tilts her head to the right " He got some of his power from his sister? Does it have to be a full blood-related sister or a half hybrid?" Akela's head snapped back " What? Um... I don't know why?" she hands them the note. Akela unfolds the dirty paper and skims it and yells "Holy shit! Creed get over here now!" Creed rushes over "What is it?" she hands him the note and it read "Hail my brodir's keepers, I am Soria Ice-eye daughter of Yuka and Sauk seventh-generation I believe my brodir is in dire need of help. If you will allow me I can offer the help." Creed whistles and Remu swoops down grabbing the reply chirping and flying off.