Chapter 15 Almost Done For

As the arrow burns in the black tar spot Uri appears " Who called the shadow realm with a life or death call?" Yana walks up " I did Uri, we have a problem that calls for the aid of Akela. Her sister fell victim to the half-breed abomination's poison right?" He nods " Then where is she we need her now! Like yesterday now!" Uri looks at her " This must be a life or death I have not seen you this freaked out since the day you came to the shadow realm!" Yana balls up her fist and gripping the bow tighter Midnight walks up to her puts her hand on her shoulder " Easy Yana! Your knuckles are white!" Uri looks down then back up. Yana walks back to the shamans' hut Uri follows when Akela appears she is carrying five small round containers one red, one white, and three blue " what happened... Damn just as I thought !" she runs over to Creed who was jerking with visions of people, His people being killed. Akela looks at Yana "how long has he been like this?" she shrugs " I don't know, like a few hours!" She looks at Vala who is turning blue Saku told her "About forty-five minutes!" she thinks out loud "How is that pos... Shit! Saku take this right now and give it to her all of it!" Akela says as she hands him the white. Yana asks her " So is he going to live?" She tries to give him the red, but his body is tensing up " Wait a minute I have seen this before... Damn it! Yana it's not looking good!" Yana looks at Akela with tears forming in her eyes " You made me a damn promise Akela! I haven't asked anything from you. You promised to help me when and if I needed it, you know who I am and now all you can tell me is that it's not looking good! FUCK Akela live up to your damn promise and do something PLEASE!" Uri looks at Yana shocked and realizes what happened " Akela she has found it!" Akela looks at Uri "found what?" Uri walks by Creed " She has found it and herself, look!" Yana with tears streaming down her face, her true self begins to show. Her ears grow to point just like those of a forest elf, her tears begin to glow and she says in elvish native language " Do something please, I will take the punishment for the forbidden love!" Uri looks at Yana and sees that once little elf girl before she came to the shadow realm " Akela!" She grabs the red vile and forces his mouth open quickly tipping it " Yana this is just the small part something else is killing him!" she says looking at Midnight. Midnight realizes what she is talking about " Ah hell! I completely forgot to tell him about the stone." Yana takes a few long strides to Midnight grabbing her with both hands " What about the stone?" Midnight pulls her hands off " Yana I am sorry, okay, but he needs you right now to be strong not try to kill everyone here. He needs to train with wolves that stone  that has been coursing through his veins it needs the training around its kind. That stone once feeling the presence will gain the power it needs to help him right now it's weak." Yana lets go of her "then do something, call the wolf ancestors or something!" Creed's breathing gets weaker and Yana grunts with worry and anger rushing back to Creed's side pushing Akela out of the way almost knocking her over "Hey!" she says as Yana kneels beside him laying over his chest Yana looks at Midnight " Please, Midnight I have never begged you to do something ever, but I am now." Yana lays over his chest and speaks her native tongue which says" Please my forbidden love don't leave me, I can't do this, I can't live again without love!" she says as tears fall on his chest. Midnight walks out fighting off the tears she turns, a massive half shadow half black dire wolf stands firm and howls the saddest howl ever heard, everyone villagers included stops whatever they are doing looks up at the sky. The clouds begin to form over the area, the ground freezes over and wolves join the howl. Wolf heads form in the sky howling back causing the ground to rumble, Yana's tears glow as they fall, the love she felt changed the toxin in Creeds veins. Uri looks and listens in awe as something very huge is happening, something that has never happened since he has been alive, " I don't believe it". Saku grabbing Vala's hand and speaking in their Nordic tongue " Systir you cannot die like this, there is no honor in this you deserve to die in battle with axes and swords!" His eyes turn midnight blue and ice cycles form around him as frozen tears fall from his face. Akela watches as the power of everyone joins, she sees thousands upon thousands of warrior spirits and wolves joining and kneeling reminding her of her sister Keela. Elphia who is also howling with tears streaming down her fury face stands just on the other side of the villa. The raw power covering the whole villa and castle causes everyone to stare at the neon lights waving across the darkened sky. Akela can't believe what she is seeing, a land of hybrids and humans all coming together with the ancestors in a heartbreaking moment she hears Saku chanting in Nordic language " We stand we fight, we fight we fall!" over and over when she witnesses the power of everything. Vala inhales a large breath of air as if she was dead, Creed's chest begins to move his jerking stops completely Yana yells in relief " Don't stop keep going it's... it's working!" Midnight hears the breaths opens her eyes just in time to see a celestial eight-foot-tall white dire wolf beside a very tall man with a staff, the wolf also howled. Remu screeches sadly and Saku's Landvaettir lets off a heartbreaking cry. Midnight is in awe of the massive wolf spirit, this is one she has never seen before her pendant glows and the spirit reacts kneeling putting one paw in front of its head and lowering its front half. Akela walks out sees the spirit and instantly falls to her knees tears pouring down her face "Sister! Father! please help us!" The very tall man nods and things start vanishing. Yana screams in excitement and relief as Creed's chest returns to normal and starts breathing again. Arnora before seeing all this was in her bar in tears hoping no one perished, as the things vanished she walks over to the shamans' hut where Saku was holding Vala "wow!" She says as Akela walks back in " I saw them... They... They heard us and they helped along with the medicine.. I can't believe I saw them!" Vala opens her eyes "what happened?" she looks at Creed " Is he ok?" Saku looks at her "Yes systir he will be, and you got poisoned by a half-breed viper's venom. Creed opens his eyes looking at Yana who was in tears than at Arnora "Come here!" he signals her " Arnora I am sorry to have doubted you!" She grins and says " It's okay Creed I would have done the same thing, but so you know I would never put this family in any kind of danger!" He nods and lays back down.