Chapter 10 Trouble in the Village

Creed and Yana walk around the castles' village when Arnora walks up to him " I should have someone from the Far Lands Ale bar to bring me a cart of mead and ale, can you let me know when they get here." she says as she points towards the bar, Creed nods then looks at Yana "What is it now?" She looks at Creed "I don't know if I can trust a complete stranger coming into the village bring a cart of mead and ale, a cart Creed. That's just a way to sneak weapons or troops into the villa without any notice, which in turn will not be good for anyone if that does happen." Creed starts to think about what Yana just said when a man in a gray hooded cloak with bones around the shoulders, hood, and the bottom came walking up to the villa's gate. He was stopped by the two guards at the front "Halt!" The guards said loud enough it echoes throughout the villa, Creed walks over to the gate when one of the guards takes the words right out of his head " State your business here!" The gray hooded man told them that he was from the Far Lands Ale bar with a cart for Arnora. Yana turns and walks to Arnora's bar " Arnora, the guy from the Far Lands Ale is at the gate waiting for you." She walks out after telling the others that she will be right back " Just a fair warning Arnora Creed doesn't trust him!" Yana continues as they walk to the gate and Arnora nods as if she understood. " My friend long time no see. I hope travelers life has not made you weary!" He shakes his head " Now that you see I know the woman, am I allowed in with this heavy ass cart? I have been pulling it for miles now!" Creed walking up close " Any funny crap happens while your here and I will personally see to it that your head ends up on the pyre!" He says sternly. Arnora looks at Creed " Be easy will you, he's very old!" Creed nods and tells her " I realize that Arnora, but I will not tolerate any kind of nonsense here. I know you have been here for a while now and I have not said anything, but I will now, when you came here I told you there will be no fighting in your bar and there has been a lot of fighting as of late." She looks at him confused " Creed I..." He holds up a hand " I have said what I said take it or leave!" She looks at him even more confused Midnight slaps him in the back of the head " Creed! You can stop your shit anytime, there is no sense in you being or turning into a complete asshole." Yana tells him " You shouldn't be so damn heartless Creed!" His face gets red a little as he gets mad and hollers " Do not undermine me Yana! I will not be made out to be the fool!" Yana shouts at him " No one said anything like that so stop!" He turns and walks off leaving Yana and Midnight there with Arnora and the stranger when he turns back and reminds the guy " I have spoke my words heed them or die that is your only option!" Arnora grunts as she and the stranger walked to the bar " I'm sorry he is being like that I don't know what has crawled up his ass, he's not normally like that." The guy shrugs his shoulders " Eh it's fine I'm used to it!" The cart comes to a stop just outside the bar's door, Arnora grabs the wool tarp from the front right corner and lifts it over the load of mead and ale folds it and lays it on a log just outside the door walks back to the cart and helps unload it. They begin talking about his homeland and Arnora's homeland. Midnight walks over " You two need help?" They shake their heads no and Midnight walks away worried that she will stay human forever. Yana walks after Creed " I don't know what has crawled up your ass, but your attitude blows shit!" Creed turns and faces her furious " You came here from the damn shadow realm! You fell in love with me! Now you can't go back! How old did you say you were?" Yana punches him in the arm " You need to stop your shit right now Creed! I will leave for a while so you can see how much you need me!" Creed grunts "whatever Yana." Midnight walks up close to them as Yana storms off " Yana what..." She walks past her " Okay then." She walks over to Creed "Hey Creed! Are you..." He spins and yells before he figures out who he yelled at " Shit sorry Midnight!" She balls up her fists fighting the urge to knock him out "never mind, I am just going to go back to the bar!" She turns and walks back to let Creed cool down. She gets back to the bar to see the cart nearly finished " Well damn thought I would come to help, but you guys already have it done." The guy tells Arnora " If that is all I think I will head out so I can get back before dark." She nods and he grabs the cart turns it around and walks out the gate trying to hurry back as if something was coming or something was about to happen. Arnora looks as he scurries off " What the hell was that about? Brodir where are you? It's been three months." She says concerned and walks back into the bar to notice one of the barrels cracked open and no one around inside the bar "What the hell! Creed!!!" She screams. Creed hears growls and instantly his eyes turn yellow, his ears form into a point as he howls running towards the scream. He looks around as he runs when he hears a gurgling sound, he stops as his head snaps towards the sound to see two eyes one red one blue with a light yellow tint. He stands eyes still yellow he lets out a low demanding growl the unknown creature walks towards him still gurgling as if it is drowning itself when it spits something at the ground Creed looks down for a second to see the ground steaming. He quickly looks up to see the creature almost eye level and up close to him, he howls again this it catches the guards and other wolves in the villa's attention, they all come running.