Chapter 13 The Hunt

Saku looked at Creed and tells him " remember until you get over your self I am more powerful than you! Come on Arnora, Elphia, and Midnight you want to come along?" They nod and follow Saku out towards the way the stranger went. Arnora still wondering what she is going to do if she gets kicked out of the villa, Saku looks back and stops turning around and looking at her " Systir, I will do everything I can to keep you inside the villa. You have become an important part of that place!" She smiles and nods, Saku turns and walks as the other three follows, Ferin runs out after them " Wait!" she yells as she gets closer " damn you guys walk fast, I am coming with you and I am not taking no for an answer!" Saku nods as the five walks off into the horizon, with the sun setting it shines off of Saku revealing his aura glistening off his body like those of the dead. Arnora and Elphia watch and wonder if he is turning into an alpha of his own, " what do you think Elphia?" Arnora asked Elphia. She shrugs "Not sure, I know he is gaining power every hour it seems! I'm trying to figure out where he is getting that power from?" As the sun sets on Saku the ice glistens, but when the sun is out of sight and the darkness Arnora begins to panic "Bróðir, I can't see! Do we not have a torch or something?" Saku turns to show whiteish silver-looking eyes " I will guide you all where we need to go! Arnora come here!" She hurries up to him " you need to tell me where this bar or inn is so I can handle it!" He demands, She looks at him " Bróðir, is everything okay?" He nods as he sees the land where the guy came from " I think we're here." Screeching and cries echo across the land and he sees creatures galore " what the hell kind of land did you get that mead and ale from?" She looks concerned even though she can't see anything " It's supposed the be the best in the nation!" Saku puts his hand on her shoulder "No it's poisoned and everyone will die if we don't stop them from drinking that!" Thunderclaps loud across the sky as his Landvaettir soars around. He looks up at it and the Landvaettir races to the villa to warn everyone not to drink the ale and mead. Saku walks through the threshold and a medium-sized like creature stops turning towards Saku " You guys stay here, This might be a deadly meet!" Ferin walks up " I won't stand here and let you have all the fun my blade hasn't seen action in I forgot how long!" She tells Saku. Midnight and Elphia walked up closer to him as well " Um excuse us we are going to help too!" They say in unison. Midnight looks at Elphia and she does the same " We seriously need to stop thinking alike or people will think we are twins or something!" Midnight says and Elphia nods " I agree, but I can't help it my words just come out the way they come out. Not my fault that you say the exact same thing when I do sometimes." Saku shushes them and whispers "We can either go all in or sneak in try to find the guy and kill him then sneak back out!" Ferin looks at him "what do you see Saku?" { sighs quietly} " Creatures Ferin, Creatures as far as my eyes will let me. Arnora how long have you known this guy?" Arnora whispers at him " just a few years, why?" He tilts his head over to the left "Huh! And has he ever told you about his homeland?" She nods " Once or twice, I'm not sure, to be honest." Saku nods turning his head back towards the creature infested town when one of them notices him, but it didn't move because he didn't move, Saku stood there watching Midnight and Elphia eased up beside him and saw what he was looking at " how are we going to find him in all that?" Midnight asked. He shrugged his shoulders " I know I am leaning towards going in silently, but the more I think about I just don't know yet, I am thinking on that though." Ferin was kneeled down watching around them moving her head around slowly the others took their eyes off Arnora for a second when she was yanked down, an ear-shattering scream broke the night and Saku's eyes turned straight white as if he was possesed or something, Ferin only hearing about what Saku has become held back the other two " I don't think you want to get in the way of this!" Saku grabs an ax and slings it through the night with power {crunch, slice, thunk} as it powers through five of the creatures and into a stump. He had five axes altogether, one ax after another he was slinging them into the creatures taking his sword cutting off the heads. Midnight, Elphia and Ferin watched as the man they once knew turned into someone completely different " Holy sh...!" Elphia was stopped with an elbow to the side " ow! What the hell was that for?" Midnight told her " No Elphia!" she watches Saku take down one after the other " But" Midnight grunts " NO!" She sighs " Fine!" Saku yells and the Landvaettir screeches flapped its wings once with so much force it wiped everything out around him and lit up the night, they see the carnage for a second with Saku standing in front of the guy who was the only one left and holding Arnora. Arnora looked as limp as a leaf and choking she began turning blue " If you don't let her go right now the last and only thing you will remember is my ax slicing you in half from your head down!" The guy or whatever it was hissed " You cannot sssssave her, you will suffer by the poison you have instilled in all those around you!" Saku grunts and the thing put Arnora down with widened eyes " No, it's... It's... It can't be! How did you? Why did? Damn!" Ferin sees the spirits of five hundred trolls and eight hundred Norseman all holding spears, axes, swords, and shields " Oh hell! I have only heard stories of this, One guy will have the power of two platoons and be marked as the only Shadow Berserker to ever live!" A low hum rumbles the ground beneath them as Saku laughs at the guy, the Landvaettir hovers over Saku with red eyes staring at the thing while Saku throws two axes, one lands in the chest caving the whole thing in while the other cuts through his head like butter and with one swift swing he cut the body in half while the Landvaettir munches on the top half. He rushes to his systir's side to keep her from fading off.