Chapter 12 Challenged

Creed stands face to face with Saku as he said through clenched teeth and his fangs " You dare say or ask me that!" Saku balling up his fist as the mist-type fog continues to ease off him. Arnora walks out of the bar "Saku! Bróðir you made it back." She says as she begins to walk to him, but quickly stops when she notices the color of the ice around him "Fuck bróðir now the anger shows!" she mumbles. Creed moves around Saku over to Arnora " You want to tell me what the hell was that and why in the living hell did your friend that you vouched for bring that thing in MY villa? I aught to have you thrown out to the hogs and trolls!" He shouted at her, but Saku wasn't having it "Creed!" Saku shouted, " You will not shout at family that way!" He said as he walked towards Creed he finished " Besides the last I heard, you couldn't even stop the dark sedir snake instead you froze and I shattered it protecting this villa while you let some of them die for what expense, your own gain." Creed turned to Saku with his eyes yellow and full of fury and demanded Saku " you will not come back after three months or however long it was and get into my face to question my motives, I put you in your place once before do not make me do it again!" Saku laughs " That was before I had full control of my ice ability, now you will be an equal opponent." Creed swings his right arm, Saku ducks missing his swing, Saku swings his right ice arm up catching him in his gut. Arnora yells "Mead and ale on the house during the fight!" everyone in the villa came rushing in towards the bar as she handed out mugs and horns of mead and ale. Creed swings again hitting Saku in the side, he slides back towards a wall as Creed rushes in before Saku could get his breath back his hand punches again this time the power of a dire knocks Saku through the wall as he falls to his back, but quickly jumps up and punching Creed as hard as possible causing Creed to fly through the adjacent wall [crash] as the wall crumbles around him and he into chairs making them shatter into hundreds of pieces. Creed puts his elbows at a ninety-degree angle and looks at Saku " Damn boy! You did get stronger didn't you." He jumps to his feet before Saku got to him " But you're not stronger than me and you never will be. I am the Shadorn, I am the king here at this castle, you are nothing but a boy with a hot head that cannot control his emotion!" He tells Saku.

Saku looks at Creed " I may be hot-headed, I may be a freak, I may be whatever in hell these people want to call me, but I will tell you this..." His eyes turn ice white, steam or mist pouring off of him, and his arm mixes from blue and white to black and white he punches Creed in the gut knocking the breath out of him" my emotion I can and have been controlling, while you have been fighting with your own damn demons that you can't see past your own damn fear of losing people that you are about to lose everyone around you especially Midnight, Elphia, Arnora, Yana, Fang and me. You're too fucking stupid to cope with the shit that you had to deal with or face that you lost track of what really mattered, US. So get the hell off your damn high horse pedestal and recognize the wrong before the wrong recognizes you and takes you for everything you are. Believe me, I have been there, I have seen the demons that haunt me, I faced them and now I AM stronger than you. For now of course." Creed didn't like that. His fangs grew, his nose almost into a snout, Midnight lets off a powerful howl stopping Creed from transforming into a black dire wolf. She runs up on her hind legs " Thank you for the moon amulet it gave me my power back. Now If you two want to take a damn chill pill we can get to the real task at hand. Trying to find the asshole that made that dark 'sedir' as Saku, Vala and Arnora calls it--" Vala walks up " Yeah that's right Midnight!" She continues " okay! Anyway, we have to find the asshole that made that thing and find out why so if you two damn children are done fighting then let us go fine the moron that is responsible for the attack on the villa!" Saku agreed, but Creed lifts an arm bends his elbow, and socks Saku in the mouth, as to Saku wiping the white blood from his mouth lifting his arm up straightens his hand fingers touching Creeds shoulder, and quickly closes his hand creating a fist causing Creed to fall over Saku looks at him " You ready to give this shit up you freezing crybaby?" Creed walks over to Arnora " Your stuff will be packed by the time I get back and you will be gone if not then you will face the consequences of your action of insubordination!" Saku walks up from behind him " Now hold on a damn minute asshole, No Arnora you will not. You will be staying here! Creed, now I saw this guy run past me and fast like he was running from something, this guy was running like he was on a mission, he hissed when he passed us. He had an agenda when he got here there is no doubt about that, and that is not on Arnora, she had no idea what the so-called guy was or is. She didn't know what he was up to and besides if she had found that thing moving from the inside, which she didn't, she would have killed it herself. Now you need to be reasonable here.." Arnora tells him " Creed I don't know what he was doing all I know is I helped him unload he said thanks and left in a hurry, I walked out here to try and tell him thanks and bye, but he was gone all that I could see is a dust trail which I thought kind of odd for a man of that age. When I came back to the bar there was a keg that was broke open so I looked around to see if anyone had done it, but there was no one around. I started hearing screams then silence seconds after and I didn't know what to think. So I am..." Saku looks at her " Systir do not apologize to him for something you had no control over!" She nods.