Chapter 11 Horrid Message

Saku, Fang, and Vala continues to walk back after they dealt with the bandits camp when the Landvaettir screeched swooping down to Saku. He puts his arm out letting the now small bird land on his forearm biting at his foot showing a note. He grabs it and it reads: " Saku! it's Elphia, you guys must hurry back something does not feel right!" He hands the note to Vala, she reads it "shit! What are we going to do bróðir? How in the hell are we going to get back to the villa fast?" just when Fang hears the faint howl of Shadorn " brother, Vala! I think we should find some way to back a little faster then this!" Saku looked at him with worry" Why is that Fang?" However before Fang could answer the stranger runs at a alarming speed past them from the way of the villa. Saku catches a glimpse of the stranger " What the..." [slap] Vala slaps him in the back of the " bróðir we must go now, if that guy came from the villa then that means!" Fang looks at them both and says " I think Vala is right on this one Saku. That was Shadorn's danger call I heard it faintly!" Saku grunts "okay! Vala give me that note again!" She gives him the note and he reads it again, Vala notices Saku getting pissed off by grayish black ice around his arm " Saku! bróðir what is it?" Saku looks at her and fang " that guy that just ran past us, he was part of whatever happened. Shit!! I let him get away Damn it!!" Vala puts her right hand on his other shoulder the one not freezing "Bróðir you had no way of knowing that when he passed. It will be alright, we'll get him okay I swear it by the gods." Saku nods reluctantly. Fang stands beside them pondering on what to do when " Saku how far out are we?" Saku thinks for a minute " I would say a few miles at the least... wait." he whistles and his Landvaettir swoops in landing next to him and chirps " go to the villa let me know when you get there!" { chirp chirp} It flies off into the distance moments later Saku focuses in with his bird to see Creed standing in front of a creature along with the whole grey-blood pack Elphia standing on his right side and Midnight's pack behind them he says out loud " Shit whatever that thing is every damn wolf and guard is standing beside or behind Creed! You guys are right we have to find something faster to get back. Wait a minute..." He pulls out his whistle the ice trolls gave him and blows it" Don't get mad at me for this!" Shaman appears "Yes my lord you called to us!" Saku crouches " Shaman I know this is not a battle and you told me not to use this unless there was a fight" The Shaman nods Saku finishes " Can you or any of the others take use to the villa Creed and the rest are in eminent danger. There is this creature not sure what kind but its at a faceoff with Creed and the packs plus I got this note from Elphia and she has never been this concerned!" He hand Shaman the note he grunts and groans, sighs and sounds a loud but eerie cry which made all of the other show up within a matter of seconds. Shaman grunts and groans looking at the note then holding it up. One of the trolls hobbles over to Saku and falls to one knee then gets back up, this one was the one that gave him the spear he remembers , he grunts at Saku and points at the majestic white wolf he had only seen a couple of times during a fight. The white wolf walks over to them, this wolf was ice white with some red tint on his paws. He even puts one paw out while bending the other inward and leaning as if proclaimed that Saku is ice king and showing his respect. Saku puts his ice hand on the wolf's neck and the wolf howls while steam comes out from his mouth his eyes turn to an ice blue and he looks at Saku. The Landvaettir chirps again swooping in to land on Saku's grabbing at his foot another note that read:" Fang make sure you three get here soon a creature is threatening our villa it looks like a....oh god!" A few miles takes more then a few hours because Vala had to stop and talk to mother nature time and time again " Vala! We have to keep moving right now, we can give appreciation to mother nature once we are done at the villa! Now move your ass!" Vala grunts and sighs "fine!"

What seemed like seventy two hours was only six hours, a lot can go completely wrong in that time frame. They get closer about one in a half mile and a scream an eerie scream that could be heard for miles made Fang jump with worry " That didn't sound good!" Saku looks off towards the villa " No it did not Fang, no it did not!" So they try to hurry not wasting any more time, within a few minutes Saku focuses on the villa through the gateway and what he sees forces the ice to change completely to black ice his body letting off a fog as if someone was putting water on dry ice. Saku gets off the wolf, no one has seen Saku this pissed in--- well since forever. He walks halfway to the gate and saw five villagers on the ground dead one of them a child sat next to crying out which made him so ticked the Landvaettir screeched loudly Vala looks up " oh damn!" She says then she yells "Saku hurry!" Saku's eyes turn white and the ground turned ice when he walked, He sees the creature and remembers the guy " he hissed when he past me. that's it!" Fang ran in just before Saku sprinted in " Everyone move now!" The villagers looked to see Saku full paced running as the fog came off him "Aaahh!" he yelled as he jumped at the creature [wham crack] as the creatures head is freezes and shatters the body falls lifelessly to the ground in front of Creed, Saku rolls across the ground on the other side of the body and jumps up steps up to Creed " I thought you were supposed to be Shadorn yet you couldn't kill that dark sedir black snake. What kind of Shadorn are you?"