chapter 9 The way back

Saku glares at Vala, her eyes get wide " Oh shit! Sorry!" She says quietly as she moves away from Saku. One of the bandits gets a glimpse of the ice on the ground where Saku was sitting " I am going to see what that is over there!" He says, one of the other bandits quickly follows once they pass the small wall Saku yanks one of them down stabbing him in the chest caving it in. The only sound that the other bandits heard was the bones crunching as he turns only to see Saku's ax right between the eyes, he *whistles* and Fang, Ferin, and Vala sneak in finding some to most of the bandits off guard. Saku stands walking back into the camp " Where is the others..." one of the last few bandits left says as he turns around to be confronted by Saku and his sword through the abdomen, as his lifeless body falls the other bandits left looking around then at Saku and the look of terror spread across their faces " kill them now! Kill them all! Wait where are, let's get out of here!" The last few bandits turn and attempt to run away, Saku picks up a sword in his right hand freezing it and throwing it through one of them, the yell causes the others to run faster. One of them happens to escape, the others though not so lucky. Vala watches the damage Saku inflicts, she wonders how far the pain went after she left yet the pain that he felt and went through. The pain that Saku felt was coming out in a massive rage causing him to turn into a shadow berserker, this was not the brother she remembers when they were younger. This was a hybrid that's been through a lot of hardships and pain "bróðir come back to us!" Vala says. As Saku kills the last bandits, clouds roll across the sky and a white wolf along with a light figure with black wings runs across the bottom of the clouds while lightning builds up and striking just yards away from him forcing Saku to blink back, once back from his berserker rage "What the hell just happened?" as he looks back into the camp "Did I do that?" Vala nods "Well you did have some help, but yes!" Saku falls to his knees " What the hell did I do? What am I? Who am I?" he asks. Fang, Ferin, and Vala step beside him Vala and Fang crouch on each side of him " Brother I don't know what, how, or even why, but I do know this whatever is happening it seems to be getting worse especially when someone mentions killing family. It's like a whole other side takes over you and you become practically unstoppable." Fang tells him, Vala on the other side slaps and shakes her head " Fang, for one it's got to deal with the trauma he's faced and loss he's endured. Things like that can change even the softest of men, now as for your questions Saku it's called berserker a full-on rage warrior that does become unstoppable!" She says looking at Fang then continuing " It has happened because of the loss and your past, all those things building up over the years so it has to come out somehow. So when you fight and a trigger word is said that triggers the berserker side which causes you to become stronger, faster, and prone to almost any weapon all because the enemies' cannot touch you, it's like you know their move before they know which is scary if you ask me. Bróðir even I don't want to mess with you when you get like that." Ferin still standing in awe of how quickly the bandits fell " damn it I didn't get the chance to kill one!" she says.

Moments later they hear the sound of a stampede rushing towards them " we have to hide Saku! That sounds like a lot of horses!" Fang says, Saku stands his whole body turning almost ice. The ice hammer forms bigger than normal Saku yells as the stampede gets closer and he sees that its a bunch of bandits along with the one that escaped he raises the hammer as high as he could and with a loud yell followed by the massive sound of a thunderclap shaking the ground he throws it down causing a wave of frost knocking all of them off the horses. One of the bandits looks at him in terror turns around and runs away " no one told me it was him! Hell no!" Another looks at him " You coward, it's not like he's powerful. It's twenty-five to four we can take them on!" As the other laugh at the coward, they quickly realize how smart he was. Saku walks calmly towards them all picking his axe from a lifeless body rolling it around and releasing it with force {crunch} as it finds its mark in a bandit's chest. When he falls the other stop as if frozen with horror, but quickly regains composer "ahh!!" one yells as he starts the run towards Saku, Vala runs past him running her ax through the bandit's neck, as the head rolls across the ground Saku continues to walk forward " I dare you to keep coming at me! I have a full legion of ancestors behind my throws, kicks, and punches not to mention two sisters and a brother. So please I dare you!" The bandits stop yet again one of them scratches his head looking back then at Saku and back again "um guys I think we should just go past these four! I don't think the ice one is playing I mean look at Ram here, these guys mean what they say and it doesn't matter how many of us there are at least two of them are ready to see the Warriors hall amongst their ancestors." The other bandits had stopped to listen and they all agreed, they began walking back to their horses climbing on and riding off past Saku one of them picks up the axe, and as he rides past him and hands it back " forgive us raged one." before he rides off into the horizon. Fang looks at Saku " Hey brother we may want to continue to head back to the castle so we can try and relax, besides I think you need a barrel of mead to ease your mind!" Saku nods in agreement. They start walking again when Saku is stopped by a Shaman who appeared out of nowhere " You now one of the most dangerous man of this realm, beware of power you hold!" Shaman tells him before vanishing again, soon after Ferin walks up by him " Come on Saku, we must get back!" He nods signaling for the other two to follow.