EIGHTEEN

"What if he throws me across the river?"

"Hyung wouldn't do that. I think."

"Don't freak him out like that!"

"I'm already freaked out! His biceps are almost as big as Wonho's!"

"Well it's true he works out a lot now." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Jungkook, no your making this a lot worse. And when did Jimin become part of this group who supports the prince?!" Seokjin pointed towards the silver hair male who merely crossed his arms with a pout.

"What if I wanna see how this is gonna go? I mean come on he beat me I need to see how he's going to beat Namjoon Hyung. It's impossible to defeat him that's more of a reason to see. He even beat Yoongi, I even heard that the prince caused Y/n trouble when battling. I must see." Jimin explained.

"Thanks..?" Hoseok said a bit unsure rather that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Really though good luck Hyung. Your definitely gonna need it." Jungkook patted his shoulder.

"Thanks Jungkook." Hoseok gave a warily smile.

"Okay! I just received news! Good ones!" Seokjin said, his hands placed on the prince shoulders. Hoseok tensed at the sudden contact.

"What news?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They changed it! Well Y/n did. She wanted to spice things up and decided instead of wrestling and sword fighting like we usually do, the last battle is going to be archery. Isn't that good for you Hoseok?" Seokjin beamed.

"Tch there's no way he's winning now. We all know the second best archer is Namjoon. The best here is Y/n. At least with sword fighting and wrestling he has a slim chance of winning, but archery? There's no way. Namjoon and Y/n were both trained by Robin Hood himself." Jimin scoffed. Hoseok paled, with a hard swallow. His eyes widen as he looked forward in daze.

"I-I didn't mean it when I told her I want to win! Look it was just cockiness! I can't! Oh god! See sometimes when I'm around her I get this surge of confidence and want to show off to her! But then it disappears! Like right now!" Hoseok rambled, his hands placed on both sides of his face in panic.

"Woah there! Stop! It's fine Hyung! You got this! If anything it's a bit easier to win considering the fact we go by points. The more points you have the more chance you have of winning. It's okay." Jungkook reassured, patting his shoulder.

"Ah so it's true, he does like her."

"Again is it really that obvious!?!"