TWENTY-FOUR

Hoseok fixed his sleeve one more time nervously

Hoseok fixed his sleeve one more time nervously. His only sleeve while his left hand was merely covered with a long black glove. It already was the day of the dance. The two days flew by a lot faster than he had hoped and nothing but nervousness filled his tummy. He presented himself in the mirror, his eyes looking at his outfit. The end of his only sleeve was white and puffy with a feather stitching hugging the sleeve. He then fixed his v neck low collar that showed a lot more than what prince usually wears.

"Hoseok! Does it fit?" He heard Seonghwa yell from behind the curtain. Hoseok perked his head a little while giving a nervous chuckle. Pink was peppering his cheeks before speaking.

"Yup. Like a glove."

"Oh! Let us see! I wanna see!" Jungkook whined. He heard Seokjin sigh, he could almost imagine him shaking his head which caused him to smile.

"Let him take his time, the dance doesn't start for another five hours Jungkook. You'll have plenty of time to hang out with him before that." Seokjin scolded.

"But I want to see it! Seonghwa didn't even tell us what is it nor Hoseok showed us until today! The excitement is killing me!"

"I agree with Jungkook, I want to see it too." He heard Jimin said casually.

"Ugh not you too Jimin." Yoongi's voice caught Hoseok's attention. He blinked at himself while staring at the mirror.

'Yoongi's here?'

"Hey but Yoongi Hyung yours looks cool. I've never actually ever seen you wear white." Jungkook said while clapping his hands in excitement.

"None of us ever wear white Jungkook." Yoongi retorted while Hoseok could only imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Has anyone seen Taehyung? Or Namjoon? They are both late and I want to see their outfits as well." Jimin asked.

Hoseok took one more look at himself through the mirror. He nodded to himself and walked out of the curtain. It was at that moment precisely, Namjoon had walked in. They had locked eyes and that alone made Hoseok freeze. The room grew quiet because just like everyone knew about Hoseok's infatuation with Y/n, everyone knew about Namjoon's as well, and the burning rivalry he had with the prince. They all aware of both of their feelings.

Hoseok snapped out whatever daze he was in and greeted Namjoon with a smile. Despite knowing how much Namjoon hated him, he was still a prince after all and being polite was always his strong suit. Even if that person tried to kill him for a woman.

"Morning Namjoon. Ah Seonghwa can I have my shoes please?" Hoseok's polite greeting broke the silence but not the tension. The tension was still in the air like some poison gnawing at their skin. Namjoon's glare was glued onto Hoseok's head even as he turn his head to face the designer. Seonghwa blinked but quickly nodded. The tension was even getting the designer who just simply worked on the clothes and nothing more.