THIRTY FOUR

It was pitch black in the once lively large castle where only the noblemen were allowed

It was pitch black in the once lively large castle where only the noblemen were allowed. The king disappeared after a quarrel with the princess of Jade, Princess Celestrina. She had the people of the kingdom wrapped around her fingers, having everyone love and adore her with her sweet luring voice. No one knew about the rumors that were behind her. It was an such a high advantage for her.

But now?

The Robin Hood made her look and sound crazy for accusing her who was Robin. The princess had proof and seen it with her own eyes. In fact she's the one who spied on her for months to make sure she didn't make a move on the wedding. She was the one who convinced her own men to turn against her. The plan was utterly perfect. There was just no way such a plan crumbled in her hands. And yet, everything did crumbled.

Now she was alone in the darkness. The warning Y/n gave was meant to be taken serious. Out of no where shadows came from the dark and screams were heard in the lurking darkness. They snatched and took any noble who made a noise. Like the grim reaper himself hunting for the evil, ready to take them to where they belong.

Y/n had slipped passed her fingers and escaped. The princess had place her hands over her mouth to keep quiet. She stood still while she heard the others scream and shouts while gusts of wind blew past. Her legs trembled and shook. Tears blurred her vison as if it wasn't already hard enough to see.

Just a second ago, she had Y/n in her fingertips. So close to exposing who she really was. So close the plan being perfect. The knights were waiting for the moment. All the princess had to do was give her word. Yet, Y/n did something completely different. She didn't follow according to her plan.

Now she slipped away into the darkness after warning her. Celestrina could only hear the screams and shouts of nobles in the endless abyss. Was she killing them? Celestrina remembered clearly Robin Hood doesn't kill. So what exactly was happening? Did she order her men to do so? Did she really go against her morals for that? Because she took her lover?

No, she wasn't like that.

Was she?

Was this the same person who couldn't even move out of her bed when she lost Hoseok?

Just what the hell happened?

Celestrina felt shivers run up her spine. Her eyes lowering to the floor. Suddenly that warning and glare were not just mere bluffs but threats. Y/n meant very look and word she said.

Just where did that woman go?

Celestrina slowly released her hands from her mouth and looked around. It got eerie quiet, some people whimpering or crying but the screams were silent. It was like most people had the same idea as her. Celestrina didn't move her legs despite how much they trembled. No more shadows or gushes of wind blew past her. It was just still.