SEVEN

The snow was fluttering down onto the winter floor

The snow was fluttering down onto the winter floor. Trees would hold the amounts of snow falling from the sky. The sky white and bright, having snowflakes dance their way down on earth.

Two little kids happily walked through the winter wonderland. A little girl with twinkling eyes, danced around in the snow in happiness. A little boy ran up to her with his golden locks turning white from the snow. His golden eyes looking at the girl worriedly.

"Y/n! Come on! Don't run so fast! You know my short legs can't run that fast!" The boy cried, trying to catch up towards the girl. Y/n merely giggled and took his hand with a grin.

"Yeah shortie but you gotta keep up! It's snowing! You know how much I love snow!" Y/n exclaimed. The boy rolled his eyes and sighed in despair.

"I hate snow. It's so thick, and cold. And wet." The boy whined. Y/n shook her head and kneel down to touch the snow with her hands. Her eyes twinkling like the small snowflakes in her hands.

"I love snow for two reasons, it's beautiful. It's literally made of thousands and thousands of snowflakes that never have the same design. It's so cool. Literally." She giggled. Her fingers gingerly traces along the snow, her features beaming brighter than the sun. The boy then kneeled down beside her, his own golden eyes twinkling from wonderment.

"And the second?"

"The second is when the first snow comes, father would return home."

"But he always returns Y/n. You know how hard our fathers work. They make sure everyone in the camp has enough to eat and have a place to sleep." The boy explained, his own fingers touching the cold snow.

"I know. But still, it's a dangerous job. Father leaves once the snow melts and won't return until the first snow. I really miss him Joonie." Y/n sighed, her eyes slowly growing dimmer. Immediately Namjoon rose up to try and cheer her up.

"Right! But he's coming home today! Right? It's snowing! Now come on no more sadness. Look at the pretty snow." Namjoon rambled and pointed towards the snow, stating how beautiful it is. Y/n covered her lips to hide her giggles, her cheeks growing rosy from the cold. Namjoon cheeks went slightly pink from her laughter. He pluckers his lips in a pout.

"Hey! Don't laugh! I was only trying to make you feel better!" He yelled before stomping away. Y/n giggled yet again and quickly following him.

"I know I know! But it was cute Joon! You don't even like snow but you still tried!" Y/n hummed, taking her small hands into his. Namjoon only gave her a side glance before continuing to pout.