THIRDTEEN

The sun was burning down it was a warm but with the sun it appeared hotter

The sun was burning down it was a warm but with the sun it appeared hotter. It was only April yet it felt like it was June. The clan moved towards closer towards the vast ocean. The salty air filling everyone's nostrils. Hoseok was sweating with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hair slowly curling up in the ends of his hair and sweat dripping from his forehead. His eyes narrowed at Taehyung who wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"Your too slow Hoseok. Raise your elbow below your chest and aim towards the face. Make sure your legs are apart and use your other arm like shield. Also turn your upper body towards me so they have a less likely chance of hitting you know where. Another tip, that's the first place Y/n aims." Taehyung explained, as he was in a fighting stance a couple feet away from Hoseok. Hoseok groaned and immediately stood up straight with his legs buckled together.

"Seriously?! Isn't that playing dirty?! That's like me pulling her hair." Hoseok groaned. Taehyung shrugged as he stood up straight as well.

"Well I mean you can do that. Y/n does that to teach them that your opponent could be a woman and can go straight between your legs. Also fights tend to never be fair. Someone might have a weapon or be stronger than you. It's never per say fair Hoseok." Taehyung explained, ruffling his curly blonde hair. Hoseok flopped himself on the grass, letting the breeze cool his brining cheeks.

"Geez I haven't fought in so long. I forgot how tiring it can get." Hoseok sighed and ruffled his own sweaty hair. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and licked his dry lips. Taehyung swat down and looked at him.

"Yeah. But if you really want to be apart of this tournament, you need to have strong stamina to last from one battle to Y/n's battle. There's a small break in between some but not a lot so be prepared." Taehyung gently pat his thigh before standing up. Hoseok sighed again and continued to lay on the grass.

"Oh? Y/n?" Taehyung said. Hoseok immediately shot up to seeing the female walk up towards them. This time her hair was in a tight pony tail with small strands of hair tickling her face. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt but had long black fingerless gloves that reaches her forearm. Tight black leather pants hugged her nicely, her rubber boots made small stomping noises as she walked.

"Afternoon Tae, practicing for the Danger Tournament?" Y/n asked. Taehyung shook his head with a grin.

"You know I never enter it. Though Namjoon has a ball with it. He enters every year and wins. So does Jungkook and Jimin. Must be nice, I hate doing it. But no this year I'm training the prince." Taehyung grinned and pointed towards the sweaty man on the ground. Y/n flicker her eyes towards him with a tilt of her head. Hoseok locked eyes with her. His heart clench, and his cheeks suddenly grew hotter, if that was even humanly possible from the amount of heat his body was producing.