TWENTY -EIGHT

"Dove?"

"Dove?"

"Hmm?"

"How long?"

"How long for what?"

"How long are going to mope?"

"Until you come back to me."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll die."

"But your so much stronger than that. Why give up so easily?"

"Well why not? I'm undeserving. I don't deserve anything. Why keep going?"

"Because I want you to keep going. Dove snap out of it. Your worth a lot more than what you think."

"No I'm not. Your not even real! Your just what I want to see and hear!"

"If I am dove, then shouldn't you know that the real me would say the same?"

"...."

"Dove, there is absolutely no way a man like me would stop you from doing anything. Not now and definitely not ever."

"Maybe I'm not the me, you remember."

"Dove, your the only person you can get you out. Even if I was there, there wouldn't be much I could do."

"That's a lie! If you were here—"

"I would've told you the same thing."

"...."

"Only you can get yourself out of this. Snap out of it dove. Don't you want to see me?"

Y/n gasped for air, sitting up so quick on her mattress. A thin layer of sweat covered her skin. The bed next to her gasped as well. His hair messy and wide eyed.

"Y/n?! You okay?!"

Y/n turned to see Jungkook. Surprisingly no tears had left her eyes. She just stared, her heart beating rapidly and her breathing heavy. Like she just ran a marathon. She place her hand over her eyes as she slowly nodded.

"Yeah. I'm alright."

"Another dream about Hoseok?"

Y/n removed her hand but kept looking down. She slowly nodded once more, gripping her blanket.

"How bad?"

"Not that bad. It was less painful this time."

It grew quiet while Y/n forced herself to lay back down. All while the noises of the forest echoed in the background. She could hear the crickets and soft rustling from the wind. All she did was stare up at the ceiling. She heard Jungkook shuffle then felt the mattress dipped from his weight. His head covered her view, forcing her to look at him.