TWO

"So we calculated around the area

"So we calculated around the area. And we found out the treasury is located at the very top of the tower in the castle. Now as we know, this robbery is gonna be a whole lot different then stealing from noble men. This is the king we're talking about. We have stolen from him, but not from his castle." Y/n explained pointing towards the detailed map. Everyone gathered around her to hear about this plan. On her right was her second in command, Namjoon.

"V is going to give us more details, but for now we are going to train harder than we usually do. If you lack at something, get it fix. I don't want any of my men to be that weak link. If me your leader who's a girl can do just fine by herself, then you all better be just as good. I don't want any exceptions. Also ladies will stay back to keep guard of the camp." Y/n explained sternly before crossing her arms over her chest. She then gestures towards a man with light brown hair, who was wearing completely grey. With huge broad shoulders. Small white designs of butterfly wings coated the edges of his sleeves. But a huge butterfly was on the right side of his chest.

"And you Jin, you will be with us during this mission. I need you there so just in case my men is wounded. And Jimin," she turned her head towards the silver haired man.

"You better ace up your archery. Or you will be killed in battle. Another thing boys, if any of you get killed in battle, I swear to the sky I will personally raise you from the dead and beat the crud out of you." Y/n threatened earning gulps from her soldiers. Y/n gave them a sickly sweet smile as a mocking way.

"Good. Now go train before I beat the crap out of you all." With that each man scattered away from the girl. All but her best friend who laughed at Y/n's threat.

"You really love scarring people huh Robin Hood?" Her friend taunted. Y/n hit the back of his head with a grin.

"Don't even start RM. And yes I do, I find the pleasure of scaring my men. Anyway your on duty to wait until V returns." Y/n said rolling up the maps. Namjoon whined but not without helping the girl.

"Must I really sacrifice my sleep for him?"

"Namjoon, he's your brother. Stop complaining, you big baby. Oh by the way how's your mom doing?" Y/n asked placing the scrolls of maps into her bag. Namjoon groaned at her question.

"Don't even get me started. Mother wants me to be wedded already. And she doesn't want me to be wedded to Anyone, she wants me to marry you. You have no clue how many times I've told mother I only see you as a little sister." Namjoon complained following Y/n who was walking away. She giggled at his rant which was very faint and quiet, she didn't want any of the men to see her like a girl. She wanted them to see her as a fighter and not her gender.

"Your mother has always done that. Our fathers used to do the same thing, remember? All because your father was the right hand and best friend of my father." Y/n hummed before handing the maps to Yoongi then walked away.

"Right. Anyway, do you think this plan of yours is gonna work? I mean we have fought guards, but we're fighting off royal guards. People who are especially trained for these kind of situations." Y/n merely waved him off looking forward as she walked.

"I didn't come this far to back down Namjoon. My father worked for years to at least get information about the where bouts to the royal treasury. And we finally just four years ago got a man to step inside without questioning. I'm not letting my fathers work go to waste. We are robbing that dang castle. We are going to strip every cent from the royal treasury and see if King Jung likes being poor." Y/n growled in the end. Namjoon took a note of his friend's behavior.

"Y/n but is this really the best thing to do? Can't we do something else besides this?" Namjoon asked complete concern over his best friend. Y/n glared at him before she continues to walk.

"No, because that wicked King didn't care for his citizens. Or how poor they were. We were poor Namjoon. If it wasn't for Robin Hood that my father started, we would be dying of starvation. So shut that pretty mouth of yours and go help Jimin in his training. Jimin is embarrassing, even Jungkook who's younger than him does better than he does." Y/n responds coldly before she completely walked away from his sight, leaving the man.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Hoseok let his fingers brush against the painting he did. The wet substances touched his honey skin making his honey skin turned into shades of blue. He stared blankly at the dull painting he created not too long ago.

After leaving his father in a fuming mess, the prince head towards his art room. Though he really didn't have a passion for art, he used it more as a place to escape his father. His passion was more of dancing, which was something he rarely ever did. His father made sure he didn't do the things he loved to do.

Such as fighting, Hoseok never wanted to be a fighter. But his father made him train until he learned of every technique there was to learn. Which made him more than capable to beat the Robin Hood, but he just refused to do.

This man meant no harm. He was only doing good. Yes did he steal? Of course but to Hoseok it was for good intentions not greedy ones. He was making sure his father had a kingdom to rule over.

"Prince Hoseok!" A voice suddenly called out. Hoseok's lips curled into a smile knowing that voice from anywhere.

Suddenly a man appeared with dirty blonde hair. He was wearing simple clothes of brown. His golden eyes shined with pure excitement. His sweet caramel skin glimmered from the suns rays peeking from the large windows.

"Hello Taehyung. What brings you here?" The prince asked. Taehyung walked towards him greeting him with a bow.

"Nothing Prince Hoseok. I just thought you would need some company after the fight you had with the king." Taehyung hummed placing his heads behind his back. Hoseok groaned and flopped himself on a pouch that connected to a large window.

"You heard it?" 

Taehyung merely scoffed his eyes averting towards a large painting the prince once did.

"Honestly your highness, I think the whole kingdom heard the conversation. No offense, it's just the king is so loud." Taehyung shrugged. Hoseok groaned yet again averting his milk chocolate eyes towards the window.

"Sorry about that, father just insisted me to capture-no Sorry more like kill Robin Hood." Hoseok started using his wet painted fingers to trace the window cracks. Taehyung immediately frowned at this not liking the sound of this.

"I'm sorry kill Robin Hood? But no one has ever killed nor even capture Robin Hood for years. He was around before even I was born." Taehyung stated. Hoseok sighed looking towards his friend.

"I know but I don't think father would let this slip. He's going to use the only freedom I have against me." The prince sighed but he replaced his gloomy expression with a heart warming smile.

"But forget that, shall we do something fun today Tae? I was thinking maybe a match at archery? The maids tell me you've become better at it, and I'm dying to know if it's true or not." Hoseok grinned standing up from his position. Taehyung gave a equally smug grin.

"Alright your highness but it can't be helped if you lose against me. I've beaten everyone back at home, besides two people who happens to be my brother and his best friend. But that defeats the point, let's get this match going your highness!"