TWENTY -THREE

{no offense but all I'm looking at are his tiddies-}

"It's hot." Hoseok mumbled. The sun was more brutal than it has been for the last couple of days. It was the middle of the day and a thin layer of sweat starting to form on his forehead. All Yoongi did was roll his eyes., moving away branches as he continued to walk. Hoseok followed behind him, his clothes sticking to his skin.

"Stop complaining."

"I am not complaining. It is hot. And we're wearing black." Hoseok grumbled.

"Why did you come if you were just gonna complain? Ugh I liked it better when you shut up." Yoongi scoffed.

"Yoongi?—"

"It's Hyung to you, respect me at least or is that too much to ask for?" Yoongi snapped. Hoseok tensed as he looked at the male.

"S-sorry, I don't know who's older or not. I only know Jungkook is younger than me and Namjoon and Y/n are the same age. You all look a lot younger than I would assume you are." Hoseok cleared his throat, placing his hand behind his neck. Yoongi flinched slightly the moment he rose his hand. He stopped his tracks, his hand almost instinctively grabbed his knife and pointed to him. Hoseok immediately raised his hands up with wide eyes.

"H-Huh?"

"What do you have!?"

"N-nothing!"

"Then why did you raise your hand?! Wanna start a fight!? Kill me here?"

"What!? No! God I don't even like fighting! I only raised my hand out of habit. When I'm nervous I rub behind my neck." Hoseok hastily explained. Yoongi narrowed his eyes, almost like he was trying to see if he was lying or not. Hoseok didn't move and stood completely still. He was nervous and a bit frightened at the knife being pointed at his face. Without much words, Yoongi merely huffed and lowered his knife. He then turned his heel and continued to walk.

Hoseok lowered his hands and warily walking behind him.

Was he really that on edge?

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Yoongi didn't answer him and only continued to walk ahead of him. Hoseok sighed, rubbing behind his neck again out of habit. There shouldn't be any reason to be afraid of Yoongi, unlike Namjoon, he respected Y/n's and would not hurt him. He wouldn't even lay a scratch on him, if anything, if Hoseok really did try to hurt Yoongi, Yoongi would fight back. But that wasn't the case at all. Hoseok didn't even like fighting.

He only entered that tournament for Y/n, even then he doubted himself multiple times if it was really worth it or not. Besides, he would never hurt the people Y/n care about. In a sense, Hoseok was too much of a coward to actually raise a sword against them or anyone in general. He knows how to, doesn't mean he wants to. He likes to find ways to avoid using violence, something that's been exposed to him for many years.