SIX

So many questions flowed through the prince's mind

So many questions flowed through the prince's mind. He was so bemused and clueless. Yoongi continued to tug him along through the small camp. In the small camp was many women but they were strong and looked like they were able to put up a fight against royal guards. Even the children looked like they were aware of what a sword was. Most likely even knowing how to fight with one too. Everyone had their gaze onto the prince. Through most didn't even know he was a prince, considering no one knew how the prince looked. However, with his lavish clothing on and his jewelry, gave it away instantly.

Soon a group of men and Y/n herself walked into a large tent. Yoongi quickly dragged the prince inside to discuss matters.

"So great leader of ours, what exactly do we with prince?" Yoongi asked as soon as he stepped into the tent. Hoseok slightly stumbled but quickly regained his balance. All gazes were on the prince. 5 other men were standing around him. Each with a scary look in their eyes. But no one had the scariest one like Y/n. Hoseok shivered yet again, and it wasn't even because the cold winter wind.

"Well, Tae did bring this upon us. So he's watching the prisoner. We usually don't take prisoners, however we do need this one. He knows the castle from inside out. He could possibly know where an second entrance is in the castle." Y/n explained, her arms crossed around her chest.

"That's true, however what if he doesn't want to work with us? He's still a royal you know." Jungkook added, his back leaning against a pole that held the tent up. Hoseok frowned, his eyebrows furrowed.

Why were they treating him like an object? Are they not aware he's in the room or something?

"Doesn't look like he has much of a choice, Jeon. He's staying here and let's say he miraculously leaves, we move camp every four months. Also we are far deep into the forest in the middle of winter, he'll just die from the cold." Jimin stated, his hands playing with the small knife in his hands. Now on his cloak was golden stars dancing on his sleeves with a golden star on the left side of his chest.

"Exactly, so your highness will listen to us." Y/n hummed. But her gaze locked onto the other men in the room.

"However, even if I'm giving Tae this responsibility to watch over him, I want all of you to do so as well. From what I can tell back in the castle, Tae got too attached to the prince. So I know for a matter of fact he would willingly set the prince free." Y/n explained, but her voice was cold and sharp.

"So if he does so, bring him to me immediately. I'm even giving you JK to disobey him by all means if he acts like this. None of you deal with Taehyung, I'll be the one to deal with him. Understand?" Y/n asked sharply. Everyone nodded, besides Hoseok. He was furiously. Just why was Robin Hood so cold anyway? Why was this women so cold towards her own men? She's a woman! She's supposed to be more understanding and kind towards everyone. Yet this woman in front of him was as cold as a blizzard.