TWENTY-NINE

Everything happened so fast

Everything happened so fast. One moment she's holding onto to Jungkook the next he was on top of Taehyung. He was throwing punches, showing no remorse towards the older male. But Taehyung was a trained fighter as well, and fought back. He squirmed and blocked his punches with his hands. Jungkook only let out a frustrated grunt, and cursing at his face. At this point they were both wrestling with each other to get the other down. Y/n could only stare at them in disbelief. Her body frozen and feet glued to the ground.

They were were fighting each other, the two who normally gotten along. The two who bickered for fun just to make the other annoyed. Her two younger annoying brothers were fighting. One with the intent to kill the other for doing her wrong.

When did it became like this?

Was it because of who she loved?

What it her fault?

Why were they fighting when they were brothers?

Why did one want to kill the other?

When did the love they had for each other become hatred?

Her dark thoughts came back once more. She barely was able to pulled herself out, now it was trying to lure her back in that mindset.

Why was her family falling apart?

Why were there divisions in her family?

Why were they divided? First it was Namjoon, her most trusted person and now it was his brother who she loved as such. Who else is next? Who else disagrees with her and wants to betray her?

Who else?

Y/n blinked the moment a weak groan finally reached her ears. Taehyung was laying on ground, almost like he was dying. Y/n panicked, his face bruised and bloody. Jungkook didn't even faze at his weak groan and kept punching his face repeatedly like a non stop animal.

"J-Jungkook stop!" Y/n shouted. She tried to pull on his arm to get him off but he didn't even budge. He didn't even move and kept going. His head only focus on one thing and that was the intent of killing him. Jungkook was the strongest in her merry men right behind Namjoon. Taehyung wasn't strong physically but more skillful with a sword, this was Jungkook's advantage over him.

"Jungkook get off!" Y/n suddenly pushed him off. Jungkook stumbled off and fell on his butt. He was breathing heavily, blinking his eyes rapidly. He tried to shake off the overwhelming emotions he felt so he wouldn't accidentally hurt her. Y/n quickly kneel down by Taehyung.

"Taehyung, are you okay?"

All Taehyung could do was groan in response.

Jungkook looked at Y/n in disbelief. Y/n helped Taehyung sit up and lean against the wall. Y/n grabbed some bandages from her pocket and helped clean his bloody face. Despite what he's done to her, taken her love and split her family, she still cared for him. This was her biggest weakness and this she knew. This was her father's down fall and perhaps that would be hers as well.