NINETEEN

"So how you feeling?"

The prince looked up, ruffling his messy hair. His eyes screwed shut, but he still raised his head to the voice. His lips in a pout, as his hand ruffled his curly locks. His brain loading and not really understanding what was happening at the moment.

"Hmm?"

Jungkook bit back his laughter, while Seokjin sighed.

"I'm guessing you slept good, if your so out of it." Seokjin said with a raised eyebrow. Hoseok yawned, rubbing his eye with his fist.

"Yeah I guess waking up early and training really drained me I suppose."

"I think it's because your body nearly died, is why your exhausted." Seokjin scoffed but Hoseok was so out of it to hear his remark. Jungkook sat next to him on the mattress, beaming.

"Guess what!!"

Hoseok winced giving a tired pout.

"Please no yelling Jungkook. My brain is not up yet." Hoseok yawned, laying his head on his arm with his knee up. He barely opened his eyes but was enough for Jungkook to know he was listening.

"Sorry. Anyways you have to guess." Jungkook whispered, poking his side. Hoseok looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Next Jungkook curled up to the prince, his arm going around his shoulder, squeezing him.

"I don't know?"

"Come on guess!"

"Look I don't know I just woke up Jungkook."

"Okay fine! I'll tell you! You-"

"-Won the tournament Hobi!" Eri came rushing in the tent and jumping on his mattress. He made an 'oof' sound the moment her tiny body crashed into his thighs. Hoseok smiled, tiredly patting her head before realization hit him.

"Wait what?!"

"Hey! I was gonna say it! But yeah! You won! And since Namjoon Hyung is temporarily banned, you are Y/n's new dance partner!" Jungkook was bouncing on the mattress while Hoseok was now fully awake and looking at Jungkook wide eyed. His body jerking back and forth from Jungkook's movements.

"Namjoon is temporarily banned? I won? DANCE PARTNER?!" Hoseok yelled.

"See Namjoon broke several rules when the last battle came. The main one being he tried to kill you. He's temporarily banned from any activities in the camp. And yes you won. Either way you won even if Namjoon didn't try to kill you. You had the most arrows anyways. Since Namjoon was immediately disqualified, you won automatically." Seokjin explained, heading towards a table to look for some clean bandages.