THREE

A burning light lit the whole tent up

A burning light lit the whole tent up. Y/n watched the burning fire of the candle flicker ever so often. She was seated on the ground working on plans for the robbery. But she really couldn't sleep without her men coming back. More importantly Namjoon to arrive back with V.

Y/n rubbed her face in annoyance. The sun was down and moon was high in the endless black sky. Only the snores of people where heard. But despite Y/n being tired, her whole body was on alert. Prepared for anything as a leader should be.

Suddenly light footsteps were heard. It was so faint and soft, a normal person wouldn't be able to pick up the sound. Yet Y/n could pick it up as if it was right next to her. Her ears were that sharp, she trained her self for years to get to this point.

Y/n immediately rose from her spot and left her tent. Her eyes stared at the endless trees that covered the forest. The moonlight lit up the forest with its white shining light that glimmered in glory. There in the distance were two people. Y/n without knowing ran towards the two.

"Taehyung! Y/n whispered embracing the younger boy. Taehyung immediately hugged her back but laughed when he heard his brother scoff.

"Really? You give him a hug but not your best friend?" Namjoon whispered with a frown. Y/n laughed lightly before pulling from the embrace.

"I hug Tae because he's in a very risky mission to head to castle everyday without being caught." Y/n explained with a whisper. Namjoon just rolled his eyes and walked ahead.

"And I have a risky job to babysit the leader." Namjoon added. Y/n rolled her eyes and followed the man.

"Oh really? You know I would gladly give your position to Tae, right?" Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Clearly thinking the man was being completely childish over a simple hug. Taehyung, who was in the middle of them, snickered at her remark.

"And I would gladly accept the offer."

"Tae, two words, Shut. Up." Namjoon snapped and strolled among the camp towards his tent. Taehyung shrugged with a stupid grin dancing among his features. Y/n too, had a stupid grin dancing among her lips.

"Oh don't be so sour Joonie, I was only kidding. No one can replace my best friend Kim Namjoon." Y/n smiled sweetly, adding her famous innocent doe eyes. Namjoon glances at her with a faint smile but kept walking.

"I know you are. Anyway, have you finished the plans then oh leader of mine?" Namjoon teased now his turn to have a grin. Y/n rolled her eyes but nodded at his question.

"Yes I did. And I've decided we'll leave in three months. Around the Prince' birthday. That should be enough for us to fix up our fighting skills, and get enough supplies. Besides I don't want to fight during the winter, my men shouldn't starve or freeze to death. So we have two things to focus on, winter coming and getting ready for this operation." Y/n explained gesturing the two to follow her. The two followed her into her tent. Y/n then pointed towards her map.