~*The Meeting~*

It was the beginning of a nice warm day "Alex Get up for school!" her mother scowled "I'm coming mom.." Alex Yelled. Alex threw on her school uniform and headed downstairs "Hi mom.." "What's wrong darling are you not excited to start your new school?" I'm just really nervous... Ever since dad left it's just been really hard and I don't know if I'll be liked by the other students." She replied nervously. "Oh darling" As she placed her hands on her cheeks "You have nothing to fear for you're amazing and just look at who's your mother as she takes a pose and spins and dances. Alex let out a giggle "What? You don't like my dance" said her mother. "Okay, Mom I'll be going." Alex threw on her shoes and her mother grabbed her shoulders "What mom?" Here you go As she handed her Toast. Alex hugged her mom "Thanks Ma I Love you" And ran out the door and to her bus stop to meet her best friend Ella. "HEYYYYY BESTIE," Ella said "Hey annoying ass," Alex said. Are you ready to go to the new school ^-^ Ella smirked? "No, but I don't have a fucking choice" As she flicked her. I heard there are some of the kids from our old school so not everything is so new Ella said. "I don't give a fuck" As she finished saying this the bus pulled up. "Oh boy here we fucking go" As she walked on the bus.