~*Well how are you~*

Alex slowly started to open her eyes while stretching her arms and letting out a yawn. She turns over to see Leo sleeping with the blanket around his waist with his chest exposed. Then it hit her Alex started freaking out She was thinking "I must have passed out while we were fucking ELLAS GONNA KILL ME" She looked at Leo and was hesitant at first but ran her hands down his chest and stopped at his V line hesitant too go any further she slowly was moving her hands back but then someone grabbed them "Going for me while I'm sleeping?" Leo smiled at her.
"No dummy I- wasn't doing anything," She said while pulling her arm back. "Besides I don't want you," She said while pouting know she was lying. Leo turned and grabbed her waist towards him while wrapping his hands around her neck and nibbling it "Your mine now and it seems like you didn't mind me fucking you when you were screaming my name" He said while teasing her nipples causing her to let out a moan. He pulled away from her "You have to earn the pleasure kitten" He said while kissing her head. "Bu-t.." Alex replied Leo got up and said" I'll go cook go shower and I'll get in after hurry you only got 30 mins," He said while winking. Alex shot up "30 MIN-" She was about to finish when she collapsed. "Ow, my legs.." Leo ran over to her "Be careful darling" He replied while picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. "Let me down you dummy I can walk," She said while biting his arm. "Oh I cannot do that you might break something," he said while placing her on his lap and turning on the bathwater for her. "Well there you go I hope it's warm enough for you" He replied while setting her in the bath. "Thank you..but I got it next time" Alex said while smiling. He walked out while saying "If you need me to scream my name I'll be there." Alex was left there thinking "I think I made a mistake I need to tell him eventually I don't wanna end up hurt again." (After the bath) "I left your clothes on the bed and food on the table I'll be waiting for you downstairs so hurry up." Leo said while smiling. Oh okay, thanks she said. (When they arrived at school)