HOLD ON

Don't play the music until told.

(6 pm) Be ready at  the spot Alex (Fancy dress) 

Alex: Alright alright dummy

Leo hops in the shower again and puts on A black and white tux. He set up the area already with a table and light and all of that. (He finishes at about 7) "Fuck I'm gonna get her some snacks. Leo says to himself while picking out some snacks for Alex and head up to the counter and purchases snacks and flowers. "Someone's in a great mood." The older lady at the front counter says. "ah, yeah well I'm getting stuff for my girlfr- well soon to be.." Leo replies faintly. "Well, she's a lucky girl." The older lady replied. "Yeah, but what If it goes wrong and I fuck everything up?" Leo replied. "But what If it goes right? You'll never know if you don't try." She responded. Leo looks up at her in shock and smiles "Your right..I'll do my best and thank you so much" He replied. "No problem now go on!" she says excitedly. He thanks him again and hops in his car and drives towards the park. (He arrives and checks his phone) Hmm, No text message yet I must be early He thought to himself. He heads down the path to the lake while still checking his phone. He looks up towards the area seeing figures near where he was heading. Leo goes a little closer to at least see who it was. Leo felt his heart shatter into pieces He sees Alex and another guy Making out. Leo wants to scream but nothing comes out...He stands there shocked.                                                                                          **Play it now**

 He throws the glass bottle and everything else on the floor causing it to shatter making them look over. Leo doesn't even bother to look her in the face. He walks away fast to his car Hearing Alex screaming his name. "Leo LEO! COME ON DON't GO I DIDN'T MEAN IT IM SORRY" Alex screams. Leo gets in his car slamming the door and Presses on the gas speeding out of the parking lot. He drives to the place they fell for each other and parks his car next to the abandoned skyscraper. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! FUCKKKKKKKKK...  FUCKKKKKKKKK!" Leo punches his window shattering it Balling his eyes out. "Why..come on why?" He says while slamming his hands on the steering wheel. Leo gets out of the car and goes to the top of the building and falls to the ground and thinks for a while. "I fucking LOVED YOUUUUU" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "That's it huh that's how it's gonna FUCKING END.."  he stands up heading to the ledge turning his back to the streets. "I hope you are happy this is our last goodbye.." He says while letting himself fall. '

     𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆...𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆..𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆..𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 9. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕 in 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚..𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒑..𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓...𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

  Alex was searching for Leo with Ella She had woken up she drives through the city with Ella and sees police lights flashing in the distance. She slams on the breaks seeing Leo's car parked nearby and runs out of the car towards the police scene "Lady! HEY LADY PLEASE STEP BACK!" The police officer says trying to block Alex away from the crime scene. "LET ME FUCKING SEE HIM WHERE IS HE IS IT HIM LET ME GOOOOOOOO!?" Alex screams he voice cracking Ella grabs her arms. "I'm sorry Ma'am I can't let you go forward. Alex looks past him and sees A familiar hand in the crime scene her heart dropped when she noticed the familiar rings. She dropped to her knees screaming and crying her lungs out "IM SORRY IM SO SORRY..!?" She screamed. Ella notices too and grabs Alex and hugs her tightly. "I'm so sorry.." Ella says while tearing up. "Why..Why Leo..why did you fucking leave me here.." She sobs in Ella's arms. "Come on Alex I don't want to see you like this." Ella starts to cry with her. Ella moves her away from the scene."

                                                                **Days after the funeral**

               Alex and Ella are cleaning out Leo's house Alex reaches up on a shelf to find a black box and a letter. Which read.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩, 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕣 ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕. ℙ.𝕊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕜

      She smiles tears falling down on the paper she opens the box to see 2 matching bracelets one bead the opposite color to match the other person. She puts it on and smiles at it while holding the other one in her hand lightly crying. "That's the last of it, Alex..? You ready?" Ella says from the other room. "Yea-.. Yeah, I'm ready.." She says while placing the gift and letter in her pocket they head to the front door heading out. Ella Locks the door up and they start walking away from the door. Alex stops and Ella is a little in front of her Alex turns around and looks back at the door and says.

                                𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘.