~*I just wanna blow your mind~*

Sometime after the bell rang and Leo text Alex and said: "You can come to my place for studying if you like just let me know and I'll send you the address." Alex replied with "I am gonna go swimming with Ella for a little Do you wanna come"? "Well that's random af but sure I guess I'll meet you guys after school." Alex replied with "Okay" And smiled at her phone. Ella soon bumped into Alex "Bitch why the fuck you smiling is it BTS Let me fucking see right now." (Omfg Jimin) "No Ella it's not Bts I was texting Leo he is coming to the pool with us". "Oh okay I see you." (After school) They all meet up. "Hello you guys ready?" Leo smiled at Alex and she turned her head. "FUCK YEAH IM READY TOO DROWN A BITCH" Ella shouts while running to the locker room and Alex following after her. Leo goes the opposite direction and changes and comes out 5 mins later and sits in a chair. Not even 2 mins go by and Alex and Ella Walkout and towards Leo and he turns his head towards Alex then turns away and smirk. "What is there a problem?" Alex said to him "No not at all," he said. Ella runs in the water while saying "FUCK YALL" And Alex burst out laughing. "You coming?" Alex Ask him. "No, I prefer to be out the water you know," Leo replied. "Well too fucking bad," She said while pulling him up and the towel fell off. "I.." Alex said while turning away flustered. "What you like what you see" Leo replied laughing. "Shut the fuck up" She said glaring at him. She pulled him closer to the edge her foot slip and she almost fell "WT-" back but Leo grabbed her and pulled her closer now their eyes were meeting "You need to be careful." He said while she was turning red. He whispered in her ear "Wouldn't want anything to happen too what's mine". "IM-" Before she could He fell in with her. "REALLY YOU FUCKING HORNY FUCK". Alex shouted. "I am not horny just truthful," He said while patting her head. (After swimming) "Ella I have to study at Leo's place," Alex said. "Okay dumb bitch you better call me and you mister watch her so she doesn't do anything dumb," Ella replied. "Your wish is my command," He said. as they walked away from each other.