Back In Action.

Alex opens her eyes squinting them due to the beam of the light She stretches her arms and tries to get up but fails due to realizing She's being hugged. She turns over to meet Leo's Sleeping face She smiles at the thought of being in his arms again she runs her hand through his hair. While squeezing him. Leo slowly starts to opens his eyes while squinting a little. "Hey What's a sexy lady like you doing in my bed?" Leo say breaking the silence with his laughter. "Oh, you know I stumbled upon this guy and we just really hit it off." She replies to his joke. "Oh, is that so?" He says while playfully kissing her. "Mm I know so" She says kissing back. Leo Holds her tightly as she turns around. "What are you doing huh?" He says while tucking her hair behind her ear. "Well I am checking the tim-TIME!" She says while jumping up running to the closet. "WE ARE LATE" She says still searching. Leo nonchalantly Gets up and stares at Alex from the bed. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT COME ON DON'T JUST SIT THERE!" She shouts. "Well You see I think it's kinda funny how your searching in my closet for clothes." He replied smiling. "I AM No-Oh-!" She says while realizing. "But I have nothing to wearr" She says slouching on the floor. "Hey get up I'll give you something" He says while reaching his hands out to her. "Aw, Thank you LEEEEE" She says while accepting his offer to pull her up. "Let's see" he searches throughout his closet. He hands her A Rolling Stones T shirt and some gray sweats "There you go" He said while giving it to her. "Thank you but.." She snatches the new boxer pack and takes the black one While running off in the bathroom. "Hey! Sneaky Little Ass.." He says while laughing and grabbing his clothes Black Sweatpants and a black short Sleeve. He finishes freshening up and sprays on his cologne. "Alright I'm ready" Alex says while standing in the door way with her hands in her pockets. "You look gorgeous" Leo says while smiling. "Well duh it's LEONARDOS clothes like OBVIOUSLY" she stares back. "Alrighty than let's go" he says while putting her on his back. "Look at that just like the old days when you hated me"Leo says while laughing. "Keep being a ass and I will" She says sarcastically. Leo gasp dramatically "YOU COULD NEVER HATE LEO NOT I?" He says while laughing and opening the door for her. "In you go sweetheart." He gestures her in. "Thank you" She says while getting in while smiling. He nods and gets in the car and drives to school. (They Arrive in the building) They walk in to the same 2nd Period Class and Leo Goes over to his friends while Alex runs to  Ella "ELLLLLLLLLLLLLA" she screams while jumping on Ella Almost knocking her down. "GOD FUCKIN DAMN HI BITCH" She says while trying to catch her breath. "MS.SANTIAGO QUIET DOWN" Mr. Maninging shouts at Alex. Alex takes her seat while smiling at Leo and watches him Smile back. "EVERYONE IT"S TIME FOR ASSEMBLY JOIN US IN THE GYM PLEASE AND THANK YOU-Beep" Everybody sighs from the announcement but ALex and ella are excited because they all can hang out together. They All Gather In The Gym Leo, Ella and Alex All next to each other on the blechers. Leo pinches Ella "MOTHERFUCKER I WILL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" Ella shouts. Leo starts dying of laughter while alex playfully slaps the shit out of his head. "OW-" Leo replies with Alex laughter coming from the side. (MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE) Here is your new School President...