~*Not So Bad~*

"Hey wake up"  Leo tapped Alex's shoulders. "5 more mins.." Alex replied. "Alright then miss the view." He said while dropping her on the floor. "HEY, ASSHOLE!" She shouted. He flicked her head and said, "Shut up". She turned her head and said "Wow..." as she realized she was staring at a View of the city. "This is amazing but why did you bring me here". He turned and looked at her "You never stop talking but I'll give you your answer I wanted to apologize for being a little harsh on you before after I heard what happened to your dad and stuff." She tilted her head and said "Oh..It's okay and I am sorry for being so mean to you." As he saw a tear roll down her face. "Hey don't cry it's gonna be alright" He replied. "I-m fine.." As more tears fell down. He grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "It's okay to not be fine Alex," Leo said. "I miss him.." I know how it feels Alex. Alex looked up at him with tears in her eyes "You do?". Leo sighed and said "I am not one to talk much about my family but when I was younger I was told and fed lies about my father not being a good guy and was told all this by my mother and come to find out he isn't even my father I lied too for 17 years all those nights I spent alone doubting myself and blaming this one man for hurting me and it was my mother who lied to me heh-" Leo said staring off into the distance. That's not even the worse part "I found out all this by myself and I am still being lied to this day that's also the reason I don't enjoy Father's  Day because I have no one to celebrate" He finished. "I am not gonna bore you anymore I shouldn't even be telling you this.." He replied. "I am Sorry Leo and you didn't bore me thank you for telling me" She smiled and hugged him tightly. He looked surprised at first but let her be and she slowly but surely fell asleep. (THEY DID THE PROJECT BTW)