~*Fuck everything*~

Leo arrived too the rooftop they were on a couple months ago "I WAS FUCKING STUPID  EVERYTHING IS FUCKING FALLING APART" He shouted. He looked down at his hands "I fucking destroy everything I touch". He said while breaking down falling on his knees. "Why..Why did it have too be her I love..Her with all my heart. She doesn't even know I just want too fucking hold her I am so tired of all this.." He got up and walked home breaking glass and slamming everything and walking outside too the pool (30 mins go by) Someone walks out too the pool 

 and Leo looks up and Realizes it's Alex "What are you doing here?" He sayed looking at her confused. "I..Was worried about you" She replied looking down. He looked up at her and said "Shouldn't you be with your perfect little boyfriend Alexandra."  She looked at him "Please Leo he didn't mean anything please don't bring him into this" She replied while stepping closer "I thought you didn't drink" She said while looking at the bottle of alcohol  in his hand.  "I don't.." He chuckled. "Well I didn't what does it matter?" He said while looking at her. "You made a real mess in there.." She said while looking back. "I was celebrating another person down the drain" He replied while taking a drink. "Don't you think you had enough". She replied hesitantly. He looks at the mostly empty bottle and holds it out and drops it causing it too shatter making alex jump back a little Alex let's out a exhale and Leo looks back down. Alex bends down too pick up the glass "Don't.." Leo said in low voice. "I can get it.." He said while getting up. "Ah-Dammit" Alex said while cutting herself on the glass. Leo bends down grabbing her hand they both make eye contact "Come with me" Leo said with a soft voice while grabbing her hand. (The room) Leo walks in with a Warm washcloth and sit next too her on the bed Holding it against her hand. "I'm sorry for how I treated you" Leo said while looking at her. "Um..I'm sorry too.." Alex replied softly. "But before if you don't like me anymore tha-t's fine it's how you feel." Alex said slowly. He grabbed her hands and said "I don't think that's how I feel anymore." Leo said while staring into her eyes. "I'm a mess.." He replied. "I think that were both a mess.." Alex replied staring back into his eyes. They both moved in closer moving into a deep kiss and Leo was now on top of Alex Never breaking the kiss Alex Pull on his shirt and Leo took it off He started sucking on her neck and kissed on her stomach Alex gripped her shirt with her hand. "You don't ever have too cover up not for me" Leo said while staring at her She smiled while moving her hand He moved down lower too her Hotspot He slowly took her underwear off and darted his tongue inside of her making her moan. Eventually he pulled his tongue out and layed next too her Sharing passionate kisses Alex put her leg around him and they both drifted too sleep.